• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Better move to HK from Pee Sai SG53 survey says SG more fucked up than HK now!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/vi...le-city-singapore-slips-back-behind-hong-kong

Vienna replaces Melbourne as world's most liveable city; Singapore slips back behind Hong Kong

A public garden next to the Natural History Museum in Vienna, Austria, August 13.

PHOTO: Reuters

Marissa Lee

The Business Times

Aug 14, 2018

Facebook Twitter Google+ Email

Vienna, the capital of Austria, has displaced Melbourne as the world's most liveable city, according to the latest survey by the Economist Intelligence Unit.
After seven years at the top, the Australian coastal city was displaced by Vienna, which ranked ahead of Melbourne by just a fraction of a point. Relative stability across much of Europe improved Vienna's security scores to push it to the top.

Osaka in Japan ranked third out of 140 cities that were scored. Calgary in Canada came in fourth, with Australia's Sydney in fifth place.

One year after overtaking Hong Kong in the rankings, Singapore slipped back behind its Asian rival to come in at 37 on the list. Hong Kong ranked 35th, pipping Singapore by 0.1 point.

Read also

Vienna tops Melbourne as world's most liveable city: Economist survey
Hong Kong's ranking fell dramatically in 2015 due to heightened fears of unrest as part of the so-called Umbrella Revolution, but has largely recovered now, the Economist Intelligence Unit wrote.
Singapore's score improved in the public healthcare category, where the city-state achieved the highest possible score, the report said.
This article was first published in The Business Times. Permission required for reproduction.

news POST

Purchase this article for republication.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever thinks HK is a better place than Sinkieland is obviously a retard who has never been to the country.

Let's not talk about ultra rich. They are happy in whichever country they are in. Middle income? U are so fucked! U can wait 15 years for govt housing and they still show u middle finger. Wanna buy property? Can! Go stay near airport area!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
U got to be kidding. Whenever i go HK, i see unhappy and stressed faces all around me.

You don't see that in Pee Sai because you GOT USED TO THEIR SICK SAD FACE ALL THESE YEARS.

SG ultra stressed city. Even those walking their dogs also stressed to pick up dog poo, not relaxed at all. Else where people sing song whistle and relax.