• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Beta Male Stabbed For Honking At Alpha Male In JB! Ah Gong Was Right! JB Is Crime-Infested Like Juarez, Mexico!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This I absolutely agree. While I mean her no physical harm, but her mouth and what comes out will be her greatest cause of physical injury to her body!
See everyone? That’s how best actor and hypocrite ccb Malaysians are. He dare to comment on what come out of my mouth when it’s what come out of his mouth that deserved to be stabbed. Especially when he called insulting me a whore as his entertainment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to trust news that claimed the attackers to be China National and Indian/Pakistani and yet said both are not yet identified?

See everyone? Not confirm but also can quickly blame it on foreigners - anything bad is like that - from littering to speeding to road rage to whatever. That’s typical of ccb Malaysians like @glockman.