• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Beta Male Stabbed For Honking At Alpha Male In JB! Ah Gong Was Right! JB Is Crime-Infested Like Juarez, Mexico!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some kumgong Bergin in this forum bought a property there and KPKB day in day out about firecrackers! Lol :biggrin:
That’s not all. Also got ccb Malaysian son of whores like you repeating ccb lies of me and called it entertainment.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As a rule of thumb, I don't use my horn unless really really necessary. I hate to be honked at, so I tried to not do it to others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a rule of thumb, I don't use my horn unless really really necessary. I hate to be honked at, so I tried to not do it to others.
You are always trying to twist the black to white and vice versa. I am sure you know the way your fellow ccb Malaysians drive on the road. Not only they deserved to be honked at, they deserved to be killed for causing danger to others.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
OK, that how lian fucker was driving a Ferrari. He deserves to get stabbed. :biggrin:

Ferrari driver stabbed in Johor, allegedly over honking at other vehicle
Police are on the hunt for two suspects, after a man was repeatedly stabbed on Jalan Dato’ Abdullah Tahir, in Johor Sunday night.
Terrifying video of two individuals cornering their victim has since gone viral online.

After overtaking the victim, who was driving a Ferrari, the suspects’ black Mercedes is alleged to have swerved towards the left side of the road. Honking at the aggressive driving, the Ferrari driver was then goaded to come out from his car.

Officials report that one of the men, believed to be a Chinese national, pulled out a folding knife, and proceeded to stab the victim’s stomach and body. His cohort, believed by police to be either Indian or Pakistani, punched the man several times in the face. In the clip they can be heard telling the victim to kneel down.

Both have yet to be identified, and police are asking for anyone with information to come forward.

Authorities believe that the men were not previously connected, and that the incident occurred over the Ferrari driver’s honking.

The victim is currently recovering in hospital.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ferrari-driver-stabbed-johor-allegedly-031217545.html

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ferrari driver was not stabbed because of his honking. Rather he was stabbed because the Mercedes driver was humiliated by the fact that he could not afford a Ferrari.

Ferrari driver should not have gotten out of the car just because they provoked him to. He should instead press the accelerator and run down those monkeys who had by then gotten out of their Mercedes. This is the street smart way to deal with these monkeys.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ferrari driver should not have gotten out of the car just because they provoked him to. He should instead press the accelerator and run down those monkeys who had by then gotten out of their Mercedes. This is the street smart way to deal with these monkeys.

Anyone who tries to stop my car with their bodies will be run over by me. I will not get out of the car during a road rage. There's no sense in getting stabbed because I am too afraid of running over some guy who lost his temper over the car horning.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who tries to stop my car with their bodies will be run over by me. I will not get out of the car during a road rage. There's no sense in getting stabbed because I am too afraid of running over some guy who lost his temper over the car horning.

What will you do if ginfreely block your car in the middle of red light district?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ferrari driver was not stabbed because of his honking. Rather he was stabbed because the Mercedes driver was humiliated by the fact that he could not afford a Ferrari.

Yes you are right. That’s how crazy and low self esteem these ccb Malaysians are. You need not do anything to harm them for them to harm you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, that how lian fucker was driving a Ferrari. He deserves to get stabbed. :biggrin:

Ferrari driver stabbed in Johor, allegedly over honking at other vehicle
Police are on the hunt for two suspects, after a man was repeatedly stabbed on Jalan Dato’ Abdullah Tahir, in Johor Sunday night.
Terrifying video of two individuals cornering their victim has since gone viral online.

After overtaking the victim, who was driving a Ferrari, the suspects’ black Mercedes is alleged to have swerved towards the left side of the road. Honking at the aggressive driving, the Ferrari driver was then goaded to come out from his car.

Officials report that one of the men, believed to be a Chinese national, pulled out a folding knife, and proceeded to stab the victim’s stomach and body. His cohort, believed by police to be either Indian or Pakistani, punched the man several times in the face. In the clip they can be heard telling the victim to kneel down.

Both have yet to be identified, and police are asking for anyone with information to come forward.

Authorities believe that the men were not previously connected, and that the incident occurred over the Ferrari driver’s honking.

The victim is currently recovering in hospital.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ferrari-driver-stabbed-johor-allegedly-031217545.html
How to trust news that claimed the attackers to be China National and Indian/Pakistani and yet said both are not yet identified?

Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is this old cunt driving her Ferrari to mudland?

IMG_2912.JPG