• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bestari heights

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bumi units are already allocated, 38 of them. But I think the foreigner quota should be 50%, ie 90 units.. But some of the sold units were bought by Malaysians.

That leaves about 20-30 units remaining for international buyers.

Khongsha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, thanks for the info! Met Tonyteo this morning. Quite a number of unit to select. As most of the unit either facing east or west and i have never really live in landed before, wonder facing west is really no good? How usually one select their unit given the layout of all cluster in the estate. Beginning of the row is better?

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bumi units are already allocated, 38 of them. But I think the foreigner quota should be 50%, ie 90 units.. But some of the sold units were bought by Malaysians.

I thought there were only 174 units in phase 2.....174-38 = 136 - 85 = 51 units
50% of 174 = 87 international lot? ...technically out of the 51 non-bumi units, possibly include International and local units?

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone planning to build a swimming pool on the extra large side land? How much is to build a 3m X 10m pool cost? Anyone have a experience of self contracted pool builder?

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone currently live phase 1 yet? The security dont seem to be very secure. Even my 5.4 ft wife said she can climb over the comical brick fences.

And who design the security entrance? This is the first security entrance we've ever since locate on the left side. Normally the security hud is in the middle, so they can serve to both side of the barrier instead of the car driver have to get out of the car and get run over by the other side's cars.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone currently live phase 1 yet? The security dont seem to be very secure. Even my 5.4 ft wife said she can climb over the comical brick fences.

And who design the security entrance? This is the first security entrance we've ever since locate on the left side. Normally the security hud is in the middle, so they can serve to both side of the barrier instead of the car driver have to get out of the car and get run over by the other side's cars.

This comical design for e security hub is also found in many condos in Singapore. Already highlighted e fence issue w KSL as a group. C how it goes.

Last edited:

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
dN9Rd.jpg ...hope its something like this....
This comical design for e security hub is also found in many condos in Singapore. Already highlighted e fence issue w KSL as a group. C how it goes.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really? Been to a lot of Condos in Hillview, Kovan, etc. Never seen it before though.

When you said highlighted to KSL. Anyone giving feedback when you ladies and gent put your deposit down mention the comical lego fence? I'm going to call the agent and see. I ain't putting RM2mil for the expose non-secure position.

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
..Now to think about this issue...those corner units that share the perimeter fence is as good as non-gated.....people can just hop over and raid the house....

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? Been to a lot of Condos in Hillview, Kovan, etc. Never seen it before though.

When you said highlighted to KSL. Anyone giving feedback when you ladies and gent put your deposit down mention the comical lego fence? I'm going to call the agent and see. I ain't putting RM2mil for the expose non-secure position.

Not really mentioned as there were other more major issues. You can use your position as a buyer to press KSL to do up the fencing and security post :wink:

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hate the road n super jammed from bt indah giant to sutera mall. Where is exact location of bestari height 2?

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juz behind Giant at Bukit Indah/Nusa Bestari. Need to cross a river bridge. Located beside phase 1.