• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Speech on the Revised Minister Salary....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This speech power lah!

<iframe scrolling='No' frameborder='0' width='366' height='330' src='http://info.channelnewsasia.com/videoplayer/bigeplayer/videoplayer.php?playerName=specialreport&skin=player1.swf&filename=_Parl%20Floor_20120116_beewah.flv&adfilebefore=&adfileafter=&playmode=R&debugMode=off&withHeader=0&isAutoplay=1&videoTitle=parliament_20120116__Parl-Floor_20120116_beewah'></iframe>

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why is she speaking in Mandarin when the National Language of Singapore is Malay?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is she speaking in Mandarin when the National Language of Singapore is Malay?

If the PAP say the earth is flat,she will die die cry and hysterically beat her breasts also say the earth is flat.She is brainwashed to be a robot like the North Koreans.Very scary to have this type of homo sapiens in parliament !!!

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to this woman - only Singapore ministers are uncorrupted - rest of the world leaders are ALL corrupted.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She speak English like my mother who studied till Secondary 3.

She dun look like Malay or Indian to me leh.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
This speech power lah!

<iframe height="330" src="http://info.channelnewsasia.com/videoplayer/bigeplayer/videoplayer.php?playerName=specialreport&skin=player1.swf&filename=_Parl Floor_20120116_beewah.flv&adfilebefore=&adfileafter=&playmode=R&debugMode=off&withHeader=0&isAutoplay=1&videoTitle=parliament_20120116__Parl-Floor_20120116_beewah" frameBorder="0" width="366" scrolling="No"></iframe>

Chinese should be banned from Parliament. Only English should be used. Our laws are draftted and enacted in English.

PAP Chinese MPs are falling over each other to be seen speaking Chinese because of Chen Show Mao. However, CSM speaks English better than all of them.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chinese should be banned from Parliament. Only English should be used. Our laws are draftted and enacted in English.

PAP Chinese MPs are falling over each other to be seen speaking Chinese because of Chen Show Mao. However, CSM speaks English better than all of them.

Good thinking, army drills should also be conducted in English. No more Sediya, senang diri, untuk periksa datang senjata Bullshit right? But Attention, At East, For inspection at Arms!

You want more?

Hormat Kepada Bendara, Hormat. Salute the flag, SALUTE!

Yang Tinggi Ke Kanan, Rendah ke Kiri, Dalam Satu Barisan Paras - Fall out. Then arrange yourselves from right to left, from the tallest to shortest.
Dari Kanan, Angkat satu Dan Dua Bilang - from the right, shout 1 and 2.
Nombor Ganjil Satu Langkah Kehadapan, Nombor Genap Satu Langkah Ke Belakang, Gerak- Odd number move 1 step forward, even numbers move 1 step backward, march.
Orang di Sebelah Kanan Diam. Nombor Ganjil Bergerak Ke Kanan, Nombor Genap Bergerak Ke Kiri. Barisan, Ke Kanan Dan Ke Kiri Pu-SING - The right person stay put. Odd number turn to their right while even numbers turn to their left.
Jadikan Tiga Barisan, cepat jalan - March to for 3 rows.

Or my favourite one, Tukar Langkah become change step!

Be careful what you wished for bro, i have said this many times to you.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wrote it wrongly for the attention, says Singapore beauty queen

(THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Sin Chew Daily reported that Jodi Mohd Nizam Lee, 27, who is representing Singapore in the Miss Asia Pageant in Hong Kong, admitted to deliberately writing 'Happy New Year' in Chinese wrongly to attract media attention.

Ms Lee, who was born in Sabah but is now a Singapore permanent resident, said she could write and speak fluent Chinese.

She said she had purposely written the greeting wrongly in Chinese so that the Hong Kong media would report about her.

'I did not have to get naked or get into a fight but I still got to be on the front pages of all Hong Kong newspapers,' she said proudly.

Any attention is good attention for attention whores. The fact that she even boasted about it speaks volumes of her character.

I pity the fool who marries her. He's going to get fucked, and I do not mean sexually.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any attention is good attention for attention whores. The fact that she even boasted about it speaks volumes of her character.

I pity the fool who marries her. He's going to get fucked, and I do not mean sexually.

hi there

1. bro, ah pink likes being poked by his butchman hoh!
2. its middle finger very very powderful.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:

She is trying to practise her Mandarin in order to communicate better with her table tennis players.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

why english? our national language is malay. For you info, all laws drafted MUST have a copy of it in malay. i too only know about this surprising fact only when i talked to a law graduate.

Last edited: