• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Sammyboy quotes ever

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This situation is far from ideal. As a result, I have no choice but to impose restrictions on the most eloquent of the anti PAP brigade in order to level the playing field.

In any society, the underprivileged need to be given assistance. The same applies in a forum environment. I'm fighting a lone battle here and in order to even out the odds, these measures are necessary.

I've been told that for society to function in a humane manner, the most capable must be taxed and the money given to those who need help. I'm therefore applying the same concept here. Curtail the top and assist the bottom of the heap.

I have awarded you 100 points for two months worth of eloquent pro PAP propaganda. If you do well, there's another 100 points bonus plus 100 points per month for the next two months.

The points awarded to you will be subsidized by subtracting points from these pro welfare "help-those-poor-sinkie losers" members :

tracytan866 - 10 points
Fook Seng - 10 points
freedalas - 10 points
Nice-Gook - 20 points
Windsor - 20 points

Please start work immediately.

UNQUOTE

-- Leongsam to OverTheCounter

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dare to fuck LTK all the way to LKY in the face. Do I need clones? I only pity those alleged to be my clones. It's not my duty to protect them.

-- Ramseth