• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Man Win pump petrol $135 pay only $10

Nashy

Very gan shin, use "fuel 10" to bluff hearing not so good uncles, knowing uncle lan lan, afraid to lose job, so absorb.

Only fucking smelly low life cantonese kong hu kias are capable of such actions.

Kong fu zai, tiu gao lei hum kar chan.

How do you know he's Cantonese? It can also be a Hakka last name. Why you hate Cantonese so much?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is chao kuan behavior.
Not paiseh to correct, worst than chao kuan. The very intention to use "fuel 10" is deliberately cheat the defenceless uncle, knowing uncle will lan lan absorb cos need the job. Dont dare to complain.

Only fucking low caste cheap blood cantonese gong hu kias are capable of doing such thing.

Nashy

Not paiseh to correct, worst than chao kuan. The very intention to use "fuel 10" is deliberately cheat the defenceless uncle, knowing uncle will lan lan absorb cos need the job. Dont dare to complain.

Only fucking low caste cheap blood cantonese gong hu kias are capable of doing such thing.

Ok, ok...I know you hate Cantonese but why ah? What makes you think he's one?

Nashy

Must use real name then ada power lah.

got real name means can csi which unit hum kar cham stay liaoz

In case you want the buy pump, email or call or visit this hum kar cham at Ubi Road.

Pic CR: BMW Slt6883G - SG Caltex Bully FB page

Machiam tonychat aka rectmobile, not official but NG JUN MING is official lor, in the NRIC and Passports and also the telcos lor.

Where did you get all the info? So clever!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Don't think it is just the cantonese lah. Hokkien also. PRC also. Indian also.

Anyway this type of trick is can use once per uncle only. If uncle smart won't be pump attendant of course. But if got smart uncle pump attendant will ask you say FULL TAAANNNKKKKKKK or Full TEN?

Anyway only sinkieland got such shit cos peepearl aww cannot spik porpurr engrish. Also sinkieland got such pump attendant nonsense. Cheap labor mah.

Nashy

Don't think it is just the cantonese lah. Hokkien also. PRC also. Indian also.

Anyway this type of trick is can use once per uncle only. If uncle smart won't be pump attendant of course. But if got smart uncle pump attendant will ask you say FULL TAAANNNKKKKKKK or Full TEN?

Anyway only sinkieland got such shit cos peepearl aww cannot spik porpurr engrish. Also sinkieland got such pump attendant nonsense. Cheap labor mah.

Of course it's not only the Cantonese lah. Chonburifc is simply enveloping this whole discussion with his skewed descriptive assumptions. Besides, he's barking up the wrong tree. The issue here is what Freddy Foong has done which is clearly not right and downright despicable, not what the entire Cantonese breed is in chonburifc's opinion. At least I'm reading sense here. What gas stations can do is make patrons fill their own tanks.

Seriously, my husband and I encountered some gas attendants who didn't follow instructions. we always go for the most expensive gas but just yesterday, the old gas attendant gave me a cheaper version. By the time I discovered it, it was too late. He apologised for his oversight but what could I do? I accepted his apology. I didn't kick up a fuss, didn't scold him once and didn't demand that I not pay. However I was totally pissed but held my cool. Btw, I'm Cantonese and totally immersed in that culture since I'm based in Hong Kong. So this entire ranting about Cantonese being this and that, brought forth by chonburifc in very crude and vulgar fashion is totally uncalled for. That;s his brand of logical fallacy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in some states like nj cannot pump your own. must sit in car and wait for service attendant to come to you, tell him what you want, and he’ll pump for you. and then pay up with credit card and off you go. by law. it’s to create jobs. but in winter attendants chin siong and wait is long as they wait and huddle indoors.

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know he's Cantonese? It can also be a Hakka last name. Why you hate Cantonese so much?

He is probably Malaysian who came here to work , Foong is not a local surname . Likely Cantonese or Hakka , but to run down on Cantonese is not clever .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going forward, in order to avoid similar incidences, all petrol kiosks will require patrons to pay first at the counter and then the pump will be activated to fuel to the amount of petrol that the patron has paid.
No more miscommunication.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I blame caltex and Singapore labour law. How come workers have to pay for mistakes? It's the company that should pay not the workers. No wonder shit jobs no one wants to do n the bosses have the gall to kpkb to pap that no workers n need foreigners when they offer such shit conditions. The pump attendant should not pay. If they make mistakes they should be issued warnings n termination. Pap ministers like Vivian rake up huge losses...but he was never punished. Why should workers pay?

from my understand. Caltex dont really run those petrol station cum convenient store ( choice). there is a private operator running each station. he run the station. hire and fire under him. therefore, this freddy chap unlikely to be fingered out by his past con jobs as pump attendan want to keep their jobs. its just not worth it. Freddy fella knew this. :(

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
P4KFeN6.jpg