• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best evidence that female is a lousy gender with much liabilities and many traitors

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_6148.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is unfair to blame women for everything. This lady was blamed for the squeeze on the train

View attachment 194060
When did I blame women for everything? Don’t twist my words when it’s clear the women that betrayed her own gender and shields men in her family by turning a blind eye to crimes done on other women - from strangers to her own daughter - are exactly the women that should be gangraped for open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard criminal bullies including rapists that terrorized and destroyed other women’s lives. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did I blame women for everything? Don’t twist my words when it’s clear the women that betrayed her own gender and shields men in her family by turning a blind eye to crimes done on other women - from strangers to her own daughter - are exactly the women that should be gangraped for open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard criminal bullies including rapists that terrorized and destroyed other women’s lives. Pui!
I should know right? I have met countless such women that shielded criminal bullies with their Ccb prostitute pride defaming me a virgin as slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should know right? I have met countless such women that shielded criminal bullies with their Ccb prostitute pride defaming me a virgin as slut whore mistress.
And not just shielding the criminals, many a times these sia suay women joined men to harass and insult me virgin as slut chicken.