• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Chilli Crab/Frog Porridge in town?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if need to please everyone go to either palm beach, long beach, punggol seafood for chilli crabs.......can't go wrong.....maintain standard one.
Palm Beach is also the inventor of chilli crabs
wa bro, Palm Beach seafood at 1 Fullerton Road. must be damn expensive.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's one good frog's legs place not too far from Singapore Casket.

Not sure of the exact address, it's been so many years ago.

They have claypot frog's legs.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard he likes to hang flower too...

More regular in the past. Can consider him 'big' customer. When I see him at HFJs, will 'siam' him. When he lifts his cup, always kan pei. No sui ee. He has jockey to send him home or friends. I don't. If I am not wrong, his ang mo mia is Johnny.

SiamKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would prefer the old airport road stall, namely the chilli, black or white pepper crab. I would suggest you opt for their famous signature white pepper crab. For frog leg porridge, head for the geylang lor 7 stall. Prices are on the high side for 2 pair of legs.