• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best car if you have 9 kids.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
mitsu-tas-1.jpg

leahmell

Oh my god, your video is perfect for my needs right now. I love children, but sadly my husband and I can't get pregnant. We have been thinking about adopting for a long time, and when we discovered the foster care program, I knew it was time to get started.

leahmell

Oh my god, your video is perfect for my needs right now. I love children, but sadly my husband and I can't get pregnant. We have been thinking about adopting for a long time, and when we discovered the foster care program, I knew it was time to get started. We want to adopt as many children as possible since we are sure they will bring a lot of joy to our family. However, my husband was concerned about the car. We have a pretty big income, but we don't want to invest a lot of money in a car that it's going to transport daily at least four kids.