• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bengali Actress Recants Her Apostasy From Islam After Pious Moslems Threaten To Murder Her! Still Think There's Freedom Of Religion In Islam??

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bangladeshi-actress-safa-kabir.jpg

DHAKA: A Bangladeshi actress has been forced to apologise after remarks construed as admitting atheism in a country where people have been murdered for renouncing religion.

Safa Kabir, an actress and model who has appeared in top Bangladeshi television dramas, told a private radio station this week she did not believe in the afterlife.

"I don't believe in life after death. Actually, I never believe in what I can't see," she said, in comments that some took as a rejection of Muslim beliefs in heaven and hell.

The remarks caused a storm on social media, with footage of the interview going viral, and Kabir faced a torrent of criticism in the conservative Muslim country.

On Tuesday, the 24-year-old then posted an apology on Facebook, denying she is an atheist.

"If I committed any mistake, I seek forgiveness from the most merciful. He is the most merciful and forgiving. He will definitely forgive me," she wrote.

"If my words hurt any one's belief, I am sorry for this and I ask for forgiveness," she added in a post that quickly accumulated over 60,000 comments.

Atheism is largely taboo in Bangladesh, where nearly a dozen atheist activists have been brutally attacked and killed by suspected Islamist extremists in recent years.

Many leading atheists have fled the country and are living in exile in the West.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-apologises-after--atheist--comments-11454978

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody chinks.

GTFO of Muslim Malay territory.

Now.

If you don't like Islam, go back to chink stinky territory.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ and RACE

There is no low IQ countries or Race which is progressive. None.

Any reason why the West had been and continue to fuck the Middle East for so long .... West IQ > Arabs.

And the worst is the Arabs have nothing to counter … what a pathetic Race.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Freedom of faith is the basis of islam, the way of life.

There is no compulsion in God’s orderly way of life

2:256 There is no compulsion in the orderly way of life. Certainly it is now clear between the guidance from the wrong ones. Thus whoever denies the virtual idols and he believes with God alone – thus - indeed he holds with the strongest bond which can never be broken - for him. And God is listening – He is very conscious.

But muslims have long ago abandoned their holy book for other religious texts of more dubious origin. Or even allowed clerics to dictate their life with dubious "fatwa".