• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being Kiwi: Lifestyle beats money

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer to have a nice cool beer at east Coast Parkway hawker centre and watch them birds in their sweaty garments come in and have a nice col drink after doing the exercises.

And if it gets to hot, just dip in the sea for a while. It is just too bad they did not bother to equip the place with huge fans.

In fact, I can do this in many other places all over south east asia.

What we lack is the spirit of adventure and sports the kiwis have. Hence no 49'ners or kite boarding as we would be exposed to the sun. Better drink beer in the shade.

Surfing is available all along the Indonesian coast, from Aceh to Timor. But nobody cares except the Aussies.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me I very lazy, no drive car or ride bike or cycle.... the nearest mall is 3 min walk away for me to shop or buy grocery. MRT station and bus interchange are walking distance from where I stay. If need to makan or drink kopi, the coffee shop is just 200m away. Now can NZ offer me this kind of convenience?

Same for me. I hate to travel so much and the cold in western countries.
I get to do what I love to do too right here in Singapore and enjoying it. You don't need to migrate to NZ to do what you love.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
nz n even Canada n others value quality of life in terms of enjoyment n fulfilment not like Asians measure in terms of monetary value. look at the tone of the government, always emphasizes economic growth as pre condition of everything ....like the earth will stop orbiting if no economic growth

These "lazy" ang mohs are richer than Asians too. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For me I very lazy, no drive car or ride bike or cycle.... the nearest mall is 3 min walk away for me to shop or buy grocery. MRT station and bus interchange are walking distance from where I stay. If need to makan or drink kopi, the coffee shop is just 200m away. Now can NZ offer me this kind of convenience?

You bet. Downtown Auckland offers a great lifestyle with 24 hour conveniences just a stone's throw away. Google "Britomart".

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NZ is a far more safer better option than Australia..

At least I don't have to worry about big Salt water crocodiles eating me alive while swimming at one of NZ beaches or rivers.. And there're no poisonous snakes to bother me while if I want to do some hiking..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
NZ is a far more safer better option than Australia..

At least I don't have to worry about big Salt water crocodiles eating me alive while swimming at one of NZ beaches or rivers.. And there're no poisonous snakes to bother me while if I want to do some hiking..

Box jellyfish too

kindgentleman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Downtown Auckland? How far is that from LOTR movie forest?

LOTR castles are at Waikato I think. Not that far.

South Auckland is the best part of NZ.

Manukau City with all the friendly tanned Maoris and Pacific people...what are you waiting for? 100% pure NZ!

:rolleyes:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
how can you have 'a good lifestyle' in a high crime society with no money?

haha.

you can't even rent a house securely. kids graduate and can't find good jobs. girls stand on their feet the whole day and work in shops. boys work in farms or whatever. no jobs at all. the kiwis got their blinkers on as usual...the smart ones leave for australia. most of them have never left the country anyway and know nuts about the world.

No wonder you points are negative. Your stupidity is beyond cure.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOTR castles are at Waikato I think. Not that far.

South Auckland is the best part of NZ.

Manukau City with all the friendly tanned Maoris and Pacific people...what are you waiting for? 100% pure NZ!

:rolleyes:

Zap you too, for display of extreme ignorance. Maoris are not friendly, they are rascists. They worship the whites and curse Asians for pouring money into their country.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Same for me. I hate to travel so much and the cold in western countries.
I get to do what I love to do too right here in Singapore and enjoying it. You don't need to migrate to NZ to do what you love.

I am sure you have not been to New Zealand. You need to revert to your old ways of sucking SamLeong's dick or your points will be negative soon.

kindgentleman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zap you too, for display of extreme ignorance. Maoris are not friendly, they are rascists. They worship the whites and curse Asians for pouring money into their country.

chinese immigrants normally don't understand sarcasm. poor english or just mentally ill...i dunno...possibly a combination of both:wink: