• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being gay is the biggest sin?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heckin Unicorn is probably a LGBT person and activist, and penned two LGBT-related articles for Coconuts dot co.

https://coconuts.co/profile/Heckin Unicorn

https://www.instagram.com/heckin.unicorn

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, the 'alternative media' industry. :biggrin:

By the way, Yahoo almost never writes its own articles, especially opinion pieces. Usually the articles are sourced elsewhere e.g. Reuters.

Yahoo is now a data mining company owned by Verizon.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being gay, like any other mental illness, is an illness of the mind. It has nothing to do with his/her physical body, but everything to do with his/her mental status.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being gay is no fault of the person,
trying to convert or influence someone straight to become gay is the biggest sin.
1196.gif

This is exactly my stance. The LBGTQ+ movement has gained a lot of ground over the years. If we are not careful they will infiltrate our schools and poison young minds. It is unforgivable to influence sexuality of children when their opinions on such matters are still forming.

Fuck pink dot and all the straight people who think it's cool to support it

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heckin Unicorn is probably a LGBT person and activist, and penned two LGBT-related articles for Coconuts dot co.

https://coconuts.co/profile/Heckin Unicorn

https://www.instagram.com/heckin.unicorn

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, the 'alternative media' industry. :biggrin:

By the way, Yahoo almost never writes its own articles, especially opinion pieces. Usually the articles are sourced elsewhere e.g. Reuters.

Yahoo is now a data mining company owned by Verizon.
why write when you can kope?

Mothershit also steal stuff all the time

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which sane man will think of putting his dick inside another man's ass ?
I asked the same question until the gay guy told me to them women are revolting, disgusting creature. Just the scent of them makes gay men sick. The smell of a men's arse is way more sensual.

amrevaa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being gay, like any other mental illness, is an illness of the mind. It has nothing to do with his/her physical body, but everything to do with his/her mental status.
I expected nothing but ignorance but illiterate dudes like you. have you even ever met a gay person in your life? do you know what is a mental issue? stinkies who think they know anything about anything. instead of national service you all should go do a bit of social service, preferably by flying off marina bay roof. thanks.

the amount of daily ignorance in this place makes me puke. but you all pay my salary so who cares.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I expected nothing but ignorance but illiterate dudes like you. have you even ever met a gay person in your life? do you know what is a mental issue? stinkies who think they know anything about anything. instead of national service you all should go do a bit of social service, preferably by flying off marina bay roof. thanks.

the amount of daily ignorance in this place makes me puke. but you all pay my salary so who cares.

Gay is a mental issue and you seems to have it with you. Just like OCD, split personality, it is a mental illness no matter how you try to spin it.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just admit it. You like it in the ass too.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
why gays like to kpkb abt their rights to be gay, gays are very hostile like aquas and fat ppl, they think the world is against them, which is actually true :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind gays having their queer 'lifestyle', I am a libertarian.

In fact, I would like to see the homos get out of their annual Hong Lim Park 'pasar malam' group therapy and have a proper pride parade at Sentosa. Sentosa is a pretentious and vainglorious place anyway, it'll be a conducive environment.

What annoys me is the LGBT folks constantly moaning about how 'oppressed' they are and use their so-called 'victimhood' as a tool for political activism. :rolleyes:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind gays having their queer 'lifestyle', I am a libertarian.

In fact, I would like to see the homos get out of their annual Hong Lim Park 'pasar malam' group therapy and have a proper pride parade at Sentosa. Sentosa is a pretentious and vainglorious place anyway, it'll be a conducive environment.

What annoys me is the LGBT folks constantly moaning about how 'oppressed' they are and use their so-called 'victimhood' as a tool for political activism. :rolleyes:
I will feel oppressed too if someone fucked my ass.