• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Before and After

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before: Look like Fei Yu Qing :eek:
low-thia-khiang.jpg

After: Look like kopitiam teochew gangster! :rolleyes:
low.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before: Youngest brigadier-general in Singaporean history after his promotion in July 1983
LHL-HB.jpg

After: Still kicking ass by garnering 70% of majority votes in 2016 election
_85502469_85502468.jpg

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough of licking lah, let it rest. The familee will rule Sinkieland till dooms day and all ball lickers will be keep cls to familee even if they age like fook.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No before fat and after thin photos? It is amazing many people can assume such lost weight photos are fake or worse assume and accuse such people are making things up.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before and after

13fe9dfbf4ec1b06ca9ed36df7f15594.jpg

Lucky when I posted photo I gave open declaration that I don't have good complexion. Self important people think that others do not have the right to post nice photos of themselves with make up and photo edit function.