• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bedok Reservoir Fish Grew to Monster Size after eating jump reservoir suicide people often! GPGT!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/huge-catch-found-floating-bedok-reservoir

Huge catch found floating in Bedok Reservoir

fish.jpg

PHOTO: Stomp

Stomp

Jul 17, 2018

Facebook Twitter Google+ Email

Stomp contributor Rachel was having her morning jog at Bedok Reservoir at around 8.20am on Saturday (Jul 14) when she saw a huge fish being put into a bag.
Rachel said there were a total of three guys around the fish, of which two of them were cleaners.

Rachel had identified one of them as an officer from Singapore Power (SP) as it was written on the back of his shirt.

She said: "I was jogging when I saw them placing something big in a plastic bag, so I approached them to ask since I was curious.

"The fish seemed to be about a metre long and had to weigh at least 16kg because I was told by the SP officer that at least two men were needed to carry it.
"The officer told me that the cleaners had discovered the fish that was floating in the water when they were patrolling the reservoir."
Being initially sceptical about there being fish in the Bedok Reservoir, Rachel was surprised when she saw how huge the fish was.
"It was my first time seeing such a big fish in this reservoir," she said.
"It was seldom that I saw anyone catching anything, or even if they did, it was never as big."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be a blanc pappygrasslootervorious fish...a rare white overfed fish. Typical of that type of fishes, the same ones you see at RC etc.. very wide mouth & extremely small eyes & in males, extremely small dicks & balls...the females have non-existent balls on the chest....ha ha ha ha

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/huge-catch-found-floating-bedok-reservoir

Huge catch found floating in Bedok Reservoir

fish.jpg

PHOTO: Stomp

Stomp

Jul 17, 2018

Facebook Twitter Google+ Email

Stomp contributor Rachel was having her morning jog at Bedok Reservoir at around 8.20am on Saturday (Jul 14) when she saw a huge fish being put into a bag.
Rachel said there were a total of three guys around the fish, of which two of them were cleaners.

Rachel had identified one of them as an officer from Singapore Power (SP) as it was written on the back of his shirt.

She said: "I was jogging when I saw them placing something big in a plastic bag, so I approached them to ask since I was curious.

"The fish seemed to be about a metre long and had to weigh at least 16kg because I was told by the SP officer that at least two men were needed to carry it.
"The officer told me that the cleaners had discovered the fish that was floating in the water when they were patrolling the reservoir."
Being initially sceptical about there being fish in the Bedok Reservoir, Rachel was surprised when she saw how huge the fish was.
"It was my first time seeing such a big fish in this reservoir," she said.
"It was seldom that I saw anyone catching anything, or even if they did, it was never as big."
A metre long and 16kg is considered big? That's naive. The Mekong catfish can grow to almost 3m and 300kgs.

There are much bigger freshwater monsters lurking in the reservoirs. Try the Arapaima Gigas and an assortment of giant freshwater sting rays. Never swim in the reservoir unless you want to kill yourself. And if you're canoeing, don't ever capsize :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
A metre long and 16kg is considered big? That's naive. The Mekong catfish can grow to almost 3m and 300kgs.

There are much bigger freshwater monsters lurking in the reservoirs. Try the Arapaima Gigas and an assortment of giant freshwater sting rays. Never swim in the reservoir unless you want to kill yourself. And if you're canoeing, don't ever capsize :biggrin:
Singkieland got reservoir Ness monster? I wonder if got giant crocodiles in the reservoir?

https://goo.gl/images/5eunF9

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
arbitrarily and summarily deleted
That flow on to whateverfuck reservoir.

Attachments

• 1531918562344.jpeg
    1531918562344.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3,636
Last edited:

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fish Mati like that, usually sick itself. And floating on water means corpse decomposed, generated gases inside corpse, (methane etc) usually foul. Full of bacterias & yeast etc.

Unfit for consumption as human food.

For food, the fish must be caught alive and frozen or slaughtered and cook ASAP. Best is 游水海鲜. Fresh Fresh Yummy. Sashimi must be like that, or else you ate, you either Lao Sai half dead or dead.