• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Become An International Star - Exclusive Scoop

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
fergie1.bmp

To all my dedicated and loyal readers, today I am offering up information that should be considered as an 'exclusive scoop'. Have you ever dreamed of becoming an international music recording star? Well, this might well be your big opportunity!

I have nearly always kept my 'blogging life' seperate from my professional one, but I believe that today can be an exception to the norm. Although I have certain global responsibilities across all regions, my "scoop" here today is only to discuss opportunities for my blog readers in Asia (other regions should keep their eyes and ears alert to all forms of media for further information).

On October 1st, a new promotion was launched in the United Kingdom, in partnership with two of Motorola's brand ambassadors, and music legends - singer-songwriter and actress, Fergie (Stacy Ann Ferguson) of solo and Black Eyed Peas fame; and musician, actor and producer, Wyclef Jean, reknowned for so much, inlcuding being a member of the hip-hop trio, The Fugees.

Now here's the scoop... the promotion, known as "WILL YOU BE A MOTOROKR™ STAR", is about to go global. Due to privacy and proprietary information, I must be very careful of what I am about to say when imparting the following knowledge.

Let me just say that the promotion will be launched in "selected" countries across Asia in the very near future. I will go even one step further and announce that there is a "very good chance" that one of the "selected" countries will in fact be SINGAPORE. (*hint hint*)

WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S UP FOR GRABS?

1. A VIP trip of a life time to NYC, making music with Wyclef and Fergie
2. Your opportunity to record a song written and produced by Wyclef Jean
3. Your chance to have your vocal performance produced by Fergie
4. A 12 month management contract with Maximum Artist Management Ltd, with a recording contract with a major label

[THE FULL SCOOP]