• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Because of this, limpei bet next week dine-in still not allowed

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially, I thought that the dining in prohibition got extended till 26 June. Luckily only for BMV hawker centre.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN 1 thing my uncle doesn't understand is that why when dine in not allowed all the stalls beat mosquitos ? KNN my uncle like becas even can dine in he usually will takeaway and now easily can take away without queuing KNN only that my uncle wonder where/what all these people eat now ? KNN

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hawker centre very hard to control and trace. Everybody walking in and out every minute like nobody's business.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dine in in the restaurants and hotels will be allowed as per initial schedule.

However government will ban dine in in the hawkers and Food courts for a few months.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to hawker n wet market you will see dirty old men and hawkers not wearing masks or wear them improperly and gathering around. It’s no wonder we have clusters forming.

The no dining in will be extended another week.