• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Beauty Queen cum Grassroots Leader Disfigured By e-Scooter! Bastard! Quick Own Up!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
colin-mw1-6.jpg

SINGAPORE - A former beauty queen was admitted to hospital on Tuesday (June 5) after being hit by an e-scooter, in the latest accident involving personal mobility devices (PMD).

Housewife Cassandra Ho, 49, a grassroots volunteer, was hit by an e-scooter during lunchtime on Tuesday while making her way to a community garden at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park. She had wanted to pick some herbal leaves for a friend's father who had fallen ill.

A Singapore Civil Defence Force spokesman told The Straits Times that it was alerted to the accident at 2pm on Tuesday by members of the public.

Madam Ho was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, he added.

Madam Ho, who is still warded at the hospital for further observation, told The Straits Times over the phone that she could not recall what happened though she was conscious after the accident.

"I can't remember much... the next thing I knew, I saw my husband and youngest son beside me in the accident and emergency ward," she said.

Madam Ho, who was crowned as Elite Mrs Singapore Asean in 2016, said she hurt her head and face as a result of the accident.

She said many residents have given feedback that public parks were no longer safe spaces to walk in, given the presence of e-scooter riders who move at high speeds.

Accidents involving PMDs on public paths have continued to rise, with 128 cases in 2017, ST reported.

In March this year, a woman was seriously injured after she was involved in a hit-and-run accident with an e-scooter in Bedok. Similarly, a 65-year-old woman was left with a cut on her nose and multiple bruises on her body after an e-scooter slammed into her in April.

In response, the Land Transport Authority has stepped up enforcement actions by patrolling areas with a high volume of pedestrians and cyclists.

The Active Mobility Advisory Panel also recently concluded a series of public consultations to gather feedback on the safe use of bicycles and PMDs. The feedback will be taken into account when the panel makes recommendations to the Government on possible amendments to the current regulations regarding the use of bicycles and PMDs.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-e-scooter-accident-at-bishan-ang-mo-kio-park

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The LTA has reviewed the accident and proposed the necessary safety measures .
1. Public must wear safety helmet in order to prevent injury to the head.

2. All Herbal plants in Bishan Park will be cut down as this is the cause of the accident

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The LTA has reviewed the accident and proposed the necessary safety measures .
1. Public must wear safety helmet in order to prevent injury to the head.

2. All Herbal plants in Bishan Park will be cut down as this is the cause of the accident

3. Cow$8 has issued a statement for the opposition to cum clean, for whoever rode that e bike, must be an opposition member.
4. All park user over 4.9 - 6.9, must wear googles.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN mrs singapore asean still not enough must add elite KNN that means only elite cougar can join ah KNN

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't rule out this assault as being politically motivated. She absolutely needs round-the-clock protection to limit further damages to her exquisite and stunning looks. What with the high profile meeting between Trump and Kim, this might just be a dry-run of sorts to gauge the response of our emergency services. Furthermore, anymore abrasions to her porcelain skin is akin to attack on humanity. This needs to stop now!!

Fuck that, she can go suck a dick....:biggrin: face like kena lorry buanged.. most prob self-orchestrated to get a page in the news... Elite her hairy cb..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In an island soon to be 10 million people or more, good luck. More such accidents in future. Lol :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't rule out this assault as being politically motivated. She absolutely needs round-the-clock protection to limit further damages to her exquisite and stunning looks. What with the high profile meeting between Trump and Kim, this might just be a dry-run of sorts to gauge the response of our emergency services. Furthermore, anymore abrasions to her porcelain skin is akin to attack on humanity. This needs to stop now!!

Fuck that, she can go suck a dick....:biggrin: face like kena lorry buanged.. most prob self-orchestrated to get a page in the news... Elite her hairy cb..

The judges of the contest, were all MR.MAGOO

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah nabay

limpeh chua tio when I see the pigture

where is the beauty ??

where is the queen ?

if this type of pattern can be beauty queen

my 80yo ah mah can be Ms Universe sia

Last edited: