• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beautiful Indian culture

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Parents working hard to ensure their children remain virgins until marriage. :cool:

[video=youtube;JDiQhDDCHLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDiQhDDCHLs[/video]

Wanna integrate with them? :wink:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing hypocrisy.....theyre 1.3billion of them. You dont get to that figure without some serious condomless fuckin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Parents working hard to ensure their children remain virgins until marriage. :cool:

These shit skins are coming enmass into sinkland sinkies are forced to be around them.

It's ridiculous that they are somehow tolerated or even liked by chinese dogs and others. Honestly these shit skins are worse than tiongs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amazing hypocrisy.....theyre 1.3billion of them. You dont get to that figure without some serious condomless fuckin.

Well, their mortality rate is rather high, so they need to breed like rabbits to replenish their population.

The surplus ones can always find employment in Singapore. :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like north indian food. very tasty!
Microsoft, citibank, CNN an PAP appreciate the ability of these people.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are tough, real tough, just like the roaches.

Nope they aren't. Read again mortality rate is high so they need to breed fast as said by laksaboy.

I then commented it's kind of sad why don't they die off faster. So how can this be counted as tough?

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the north indian women are sexy and pretty
they are fair skinned and have sharp features

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;JDiQhDDCHLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDiQhDDCHLs[/video]

It because she is dating someone of lower caste.