• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beautician, 21, dies after being flung out of boyfriend's car

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
20111202.112551_hondacrash.jpg

AsiaOne
Friday, Dec 02, 2011
Ms Sim Sin Ee, 21, was killed when she was flung out of her boyfriend's white Honda.

Mr Huang Jie Xiong, 23, was driving Ms Sim home when the accident happened near the junction of Corporation Road and Fourth Chin Bee Road.

The beautician was just minutes from her home - Blk 151, Yung Ho Road.

According to Shin Min Daily News, three others - Mr Huang, a male taxi driver and a male passenger in his 20s who was in another car - were also taken to NUH.

Mr Huang suffered multiple abrasions and was discharged from hospital at 4 am yesterday.

The Straits Times reported that Ms Sim's father and sister, 23, claimed Ms Sim's body from the morgue yesterday.

Ms Sim's father told local newspapers that Ms Sim was a filial child.

She had apparently lied, saying she did not enjoy her course in the ITE and wanted to work instead.

Her father believes that she came up with the excuse so she could help with the family's poor financial situation.

Ms Sim's father and 23-year-old sister were at the morgue at Singapore General Hospital yesterday morning to claim her body.

She reportedly has an 18-year-old brother who is serving his national service.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her father believes that she came up with the excuse so she could help with the family's poor financial situation.

So to her father logic, being poor causes her daughter's death. what a sinkie chinky low life mindset and thinking.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
23 yo got integra type r to play with? either rich man's son or ah long runner!
not really lah, can 0 drive away, skip instalments mah.

some cars, the horsepower could be too big for drivers to handle.
as a youth driver, the car he had, he must be speeding at that time.

R

radii

HAHAHA SERVE them rite :biggrin: too bad the guy manage to escape, he should also be punished as well............

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
OMG you better learn how to read and comprehend.

These young ppl, when they get their cars, they thought that they are Jay Chou, drive with 1 hand, the other hand rest at the window..some thought they are Vettel and just press the accelerator like they are fucking for the first time in their life.....And most of the time, these idiots don't die, it's just the passenger that got killed. Remember there was one case a few years back when that fellow test drive a car and the female salesperson was killed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These young ppl, when they get their cars, they thought that they are Jay Chou, drive with 1 hand, the other hand rest at the window..some thought they are Vettel and just press the accelerator like they are fucking for the first time in their life.....And most of the time, these idiots don't die, it's just the passenger that got killed. Remember there was one case a few years back when that fellow test drive a car and the female salesperson was killed.

Yup that guy became pretty fat over the yrs. His name just slipped my mind.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chow ah beng P plate boy racer....copycat with no driving experience or real training.......better their love ones die than other innocent pedestrians/road user.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chow ah beng P plate boy racer....copycat with no driving experience or real training.......better their love ones die than other innocent pedestrians/road user.

That's why it is safer for SYTs to sit in my car. Being 'uncle' category, I drive fast too but me an experienced driver. I drive 200-220kph on the N-S highway. After 3am in S'pore, me also drive fast.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better dont reply to me lah, chao keling gonna start crying chinks ganging up on him.

Wah you just reminded me of that not only that your nick will be mentioned in screwball's hall of fame and the keling will be calling you coward, loser etc.

Merry christmas.