• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beating a dead horse: New challenger appears! Eve tan's racist remarks!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: monkey

And guys, better tone down with any racial slur sg is afterall somewhat of a big melting pot ...so lets all get along and if you have any info regarding Eve Tan..please contact the SGT below...yes they came to me house asking me if I know Eve Tan..whoever bro that post my pic, thanks for nothing...yes I am single but I didnt asked her out:biggrin:..anyway, thats all I have to say..so if you think the "garment" is not doing anything about it....think again!

Hello damien loh. Who is she? If she is a stranger why would she send you a PM with such a msg?

I suppose they knew your identity from keying in damien loh into FB.

dloh1970

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because I think she came prepared, she didn't even ask me which statement I was referring to, she might be someone looking for attention, trying to start civil unrest or maybe just someone who needs to check in to a mental institute....I guess when the authority finally caught up with her, they will decide accordingly...and yes he/she will be found...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

ok all the best Damien .. but first can you tell us where you got those D cup pau's from? were they delicious?

bro,
must be more specific, must ask which part of Changi Village did Damien get those paus from :p:p:p

Last edited:

dloh1970

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok all the best Damien .. but first can you tell us where you got those D cup pau's from? were they delicious?

TKS! You can get the pau from Johore Bahru Pau located at changi Village, few stores away from Subway, they taste like Tiong Bahru pau but better! Cuz its totally old school, the meat does not contain or contain less fat than Tiong Bahru and ea contains 1/4 egg, tighten both your fists and put them together, thats how much meat it has inside, the price I quoted earlier was for a size smaller, I think Amy Yip pau is around $5, has both quality and quantity :p

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

And guys, better tone down with any racial slur sg is afterall somewhat of a big melting pot ...so lets all get along and if you have any info regarding Eve Tan..please contact the SGT below...yes they came to me house asking me if I know Eve Tan..whoever bro that post my pic, thanks for nothing...yes I am single but I didnt asked her out:biggrin:..anyway, thats all I have to say..so if you think the "garment" is not doing anything about it....think again!

Damien Loh, you are just trying to bait Eve Tan to make more racist remarks. Don't want others to post your peekture, but you don't mind posting other people's message and photo yourself.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TKS! You can get the pau from Johore Bahru Pau located at changi Village, few stores away from Subway, they taste like Tiong Bahru pau but better! Cuz its totally old school, the meat does not contain or contain less fat than Tiong Bahru and ea contains 1/4 egg, tighten both your fists and put them together, thats how much meat it has inside, the price I quoted earlier was for a size smaller, I think Amy Yip pau is around $5, has both quality and quantity :p

Damien, can see that you're a Pau expert.. Yes that shop at Changi Village really make good Paus..

dloh1970

Alfrescian
Loyal

Damien Loh, you are just trying to bait Eve Tan to make more racist remarks. Don't want others to post your peekture, but you don't mind posting other people's message and photo yourself.

Scrooball. I wasnt trying to bait Eve Tan into anything irregardless of what you think, remarks I made to her(Eve Tan) was meant to be rhetorical in nature believe it not, when she replied with her offensive comments, its only fitting that they be bought to everyone's attention, anyway its all in the police report as recorded by SSG Liew and one final point I wished to bring up, I do not tolerate racial bigotry, so yes, she offended me as well when she made those remarks!

Last edited:

dloh1970

Alfrescian
Loyal

Damien, can see that you're a Pau expert.. Yes that shop at Changi Village really make good Paus..

Zeddy, I wont say I'm a pau expert but rather I like to eat and I eat alot (I just tell the chicken rice store for 2 persons portion plus kidney = my lunch, my breakfast would be 2 kosong n 2 egg prata), since we're on the subject of food (slightly off topic), maybe u guys would be interested to know that the Nasi Lemark at Kovan is Sg best (I think), line always more than 6 people(if ur lucky). Here are the reasons why, the rice has the hint of coconut, not too over powering, the ikan bilis is crispy but not greasy, the best part is the chili...smell like wet dog(not trying to be offensive, but irregardless of the smell, it tastes very good), normal plate of nasi lemark is $2.50 (I think)...I'm not sure cuz my version always cost $6 to $6.50...2 extra chicken wing, extra rice and extra fried egg:biggrin: BTW there r 2 malay stores side by side that sell nasi lemark...just go to the one with the longer queue...they close after 1 pm ish..

Last edited: