• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beating a dead horse: New challenger appears! Eve tan's racist remarks!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eve tan is just quoting statistics wat is so racial discriminating ? it's like saying on average Indians have longest Dick ...is my statement racist ? say something negative deem racist ? then statistics shld just report positive things

SoberDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: monkey

Hey guys dun get distracted by pappies divide and conquer tactics.
End of the day we are all Singaporeans. We got more in common than those foreign trash the pappies are letting in.

Give me a sinkie Indian or Malay anytime over those foreign shits!

Sigh.....racism and ft bashing at its apex!!! PAP has done too much evil.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah...leave the art of sarcasm alone. It's clearly not for low IQs like you. Stick to outright blatant anti-Malay remarks, then we'll not get lost.

And by the way, don't call on Sam in vain. He knows me better.

:biggrin: After being caught out by your failure to see a plainly obvious sarcastic remark now attempts to downplay it. Why not you just simply admit it and be on your way? Yes cos you have 0 self esteem.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's like saying on average Indians have longest Dick ...is my statement racist ?

Not racist, just plain wrong.

Some of the average penis sizes by country:
Republic of Congo, 7.1
Ecuador, 7
Ghana, 6.8
Colombia 6.7
Iceland 6.5
Italy 6.2
South Africa 6
Sweden 5.9
Greece 5.8
Germany 5.7
New Zealand 5.5
UK 5.5
Canada 5.5
Spain 5.5
France 5.3
Australia 5.2
Russia 5.2
USA 5.1
Ireland 5
Romania 5
China 4.3
India 4
Thailand 4
South Korea 3.8
North Korea 3.8

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/333932#ixzz28o6USy7V

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah...leave the art of sarcasm alone. It's clearly not for low IQs like you. Stick to outright blatant anti-Malay remarks, then we'll not get lost.

And by the way, don't call on Sam in vain. He knows me better.

Says the thick skinned fag that needed me to explain that my statement was a sarcastic one but having the low esteem and thick skin it has still wanted to make light of his stupidity exposed.

Hey if you cannot even tell a blatant sarcastic in your face remark like that you must be mentally deficient at the retard level. I have not called sam's name in vain he would rip retards like you to shreds.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not racist, just plain wrong.

Some of the average penis sizes by country:
Republic of Congo, 7.1
Ecuador, 7
Ghana, 6.8
Colombia 6.7
Iceland 6.5
Italy 6.2
South Africa 6
Sweden 5.9
Greece 5.8
Germany 5.7
New Zealand 5.5
UK 5.5
Canada 5.5
Spain 5.5
France 5.3
Australia 5.2
Russia 5.2
USA 5.1
Ireland 5
Romania 5
China 4.3
India 4
Thailand 4
South Korea 3.8
North Korea 3.8

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/333932#ixzz28o6USy7V

Indians have smaller dicks than chinese. Wow this must be racist.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a joke. Sarcasm is not yr department lah. Hard as you might try. Try hypocrisy. That's yr level.

Cannot stand on yr own, got to call Sam. Don't waste yr master's time, twit.

Says the thick skinned fag that needed me to explain that my statement was a sarcastic one but having the low esteem and thick skin it has still wanted to make light of his stupidity exposed.

Hey if you cannot even tell a blatant sarcastic in your face remark like that you must be mentally deficient at the retard level. I have not called sam's name in vain he would rip retards like you to shreds.

dloh1970

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damien Loh wants to squeeze Eve Tan's big paus.

please la, don't post my pic liao..oh BTW any single ladies out that I'm single and available and I don't discriminate...(those paus are called Amy Yip's pau, u can get it at changi village way more meat than thiong bahru....no point intended)

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Eve Tan was correct when she says that there are more malays guest staying in changi resort,two of my friend who check out from the resort recently did told me the same thing.

as for the longest dick that i've seen it with my own eyes,the honor goes to a bayi who was in the suana with me at a health spa in badminton hall geyland,even with a towel wrap round his waist..i was shocked when i see his dick almost reaching to his kneecap!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a joke. Sarcasm is not yr department lah. Hard as you might try. Try hypocrisy. That's yr level.

Cannot stand on yr own, got to call Sam. Don't waste yr master's time, twit.

No moron i didn't call sam in to help cos since when has sam ever formed any alliances with any forummer. I called sam in because he is fond of ripping retards like you that make such obvious faux pauses to shreds.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eve Tan was correct when she says that there are more malays guest staying in changi resort,two of my friend who check out from the resort recently did told me the same thing.

as for the longest dick that i've seen it with my own eyes,the honor goes to a bayi who was in the suana with me at a health spa in badminton hall geyland,even with a towel wrap round his waist..i was shocked when i see his dick almost reaching to his kneecap!

Did you drop your soap & did you walk like a crab in the presence of the Bayi!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
oh BTW any single ladies out that I'm single and available and I don't discriminate...(those paus are called Amy Yip's pau, u can get it at changi village way more meat than thiong bahru....no point intended)

bro,
your AmyYip paus look sedap... berapah ini?

dloh1970

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does Eve screw herself, Demien?

When ur online, u will leave what is called "the electronic foot print" behind on whatever u do, on her fb account, she stated that she likes the PAP, if she is trying to stir up some racial discourse, the government can easily request fb admin for her IP address if they really want to, so ya, that's what I meant when I said she screwed herself for making those condescending/racial remarks...(subjecting to interpretation)

dloh1970

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think ($3.50)..or around that,... haven't been there for a long time since the hawker center around there under renovation...the pau comes with egg too the store claims the Bruce Lee ate their pau once upon a time :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: monkey

Hey guys dun get distracted by pappies divide and conquer tactics.
End of the day we are all Singaporeans. We got more in common than those foreign trash the pappies are letting in.
Reserve your extremist racist thoughts for all the pinoys, tiongs, ah nehs etc etc.
Dun curse the Malays for this Amy Cheong episode....blame the pappies the NTUC and their organs for stirring this up...
We have lived side by side without much incidents despite pappies racists policies...
It's the FTs that are upsetting this balance now...
Give me a sinkie Indian or Malay anytime over those foreign shits!

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. she is just another attention-seeking copycat doing some useless thing.
3. there could be something deeper than just that.
4. creating fear!