• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be a millionaire next Friday, 28 Jan 2011

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wish to be a Millionaire next Friday $$$...

Singapore Pools - Double Happiness - $5 Million Reunion Draw, Fri, 28 Jan 11 and $10 Million Hong Bao Draw, Fri, 28 Feb 11.

Huat ah!

jjcc88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already bought 3 sets of System 7 Consecutive Draws this afternoon so no need to queue later next week

Hmmm ...... seems I'm the only one around who buys Consecutive Draws Toto bc I'm just too lazy to queue up twice in one week :p

HUAT AH !!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Already bought 3 sets of System 7 Consecutive Draws this afternoon so no need to queue later next week

Hmmm ...... seems I'm the only one around who buys Consecutive Draws Toto bc I'm just too lazy to queue up twice in one week :p

HUAT AH !!!!

wish you luck JJcc...i will go and buy too....huat!!!!