• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BBC News: Obama to receive Singapore plea

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great Comic (think Great Leader Kim) Chee Soon Juan should send his Comic "YoungerYap" to the White House as his shadow ambassador to plead for his case; that LKY has stolen what is rightfully his throne and ask Obama to get it back for him.

Send in the Marines to Oxley Rise abd Rochalie Drive!

After Lee Kuan Yew (think Dear Leader Kim) and his ass-licker media SPH (think Korea Central News Agency) tarnished Dr Chee's reputation with lies, I think Singaporeans will be impoverished by the Lee raid on reserves before Obama figure out where Singapore is. And Singaporeans (think Shanghai Jiaotong university students) will thank the Dear Leader for the Juche idea and continue to vote for the immortal Worker's Party of the DPRK.... oops I mean PAP. (Actually, no difference - The people look equally lost and powerless)

sgczar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree with you on this one : "(Actually, no difference - The people look equally lost and powerless)".

Seriously older sinkies like me do not care anymore because it has become so predictable at every election.

When they win, they scream and shout "Merdeka!"; when they lose, there will ALWAYS be a recount and it will end up they win by a small margin and then when next election comes, that GRC will no longer be there. (Think Eunos GRC and Chengsan GRC).

Incidentally, there was only 1 man 1 vote 1 Constituency now there are GRCs and when GRCs first came about, there were only 3 to 4 MPs per GRC, now its 5 to 6 MPs SUPER GRCs so what is there to fight? When they lose a super GRC, trust me, some crap new RULE is going to be legislated.

Last edited:

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
would obama give 2 hoots about sg? he's got more pressing issues to take care of, than to initiate 'fundamental change' in this well diguised alcatrez. the only consolation that could come from b.obama would be......... 1 of his campaign badges/ flags 'change! yes we can!'

2 yrs down the rd, i wonder if the 66.6% of idiots that made MIW the ruling party, would wake up their ideas to make that change.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
...When they win, they scream and shout "Merdeka!"; when they lose, there will ALWAYS be a recount and it will end up they win by a small margin and then when next election comes, that GRC will no longer be there. (Think Eunos GRC and Chengsan GRC)..

Sorry, I am not on familar ground here.

Did the opposition win at Eunos and Chengsan GRC and the PAP requested for a recount?

Singa Crew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good move, Dr Chee!

I am sending the Youtube link to all my friends in America. Hopefully, it will reach Obama via his aides (who are of the Youtube generation).

It is a great message. And because Obama is not stupid, I am sure he will realize the truth of the situation; that we Singaporeans need lots of help to achieve our freedom. I especially like the bit he said about 'clever repression'. That makes Singapore unique amongst other 3rd world nations. First among Thirds?

And to answer those critics of democracy here: Yes, I think Obama will care. Guess you all know the answer to that. :-)

A

Alu862

Good move, Dr Chee!

I am sending the Youtube link to all my friends in America. Hopefully, it will reach Obama via his aides (who are of the Youtube generation).

It is a great message. And because Obama is not stupid, I am sure he will realize the truth of the situation; that we Singaporeans need lots of help to achieve our freedom. I especially like the bit he said about 'clever repression'. That makes Singapore unique amongst other 3rd world nations. First among Thirds?

And to answer those critics of democracy here: Yes, I think Obama will care. Guess you all know the answer to that. :-)

Democracy is not the cure for all countries.