• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ BBC News ] 7-year-old Girl Went To The Police To Arrest Her Father. Guess The Race & The Reason ?

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-46534681

The India girl who took her dad to the police over a toilet

• 12 December 2018

_104746209_7b4969bc-cc8c-45ef-b84f-88b2b7eaefa0.jpg

Hanifa Zaara told the police in a letter that her father had "cheated" her and should be arrested

A seven-year-old Indian girl went to the police after her father broke his promise to build her a toilet.

Hanifa Zaara told the police in a letter that her father had "cheated" her and should therefore be arrested. She said that she was "ashamed" to defecate outside.

Many Indians do not have access to toilets and nearly 500 million defecate in the open, according to Unicef.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
DUMKA: A 17-year-old girl in Jharkhand has allegedly committed suicide after her parents turned down her repeated request to build a toilet at their home, saying they were saving the money for her wedding.

The girl, a Class 12 student in the Jharkhand's Dumka District, had repeatedly asked her parents for the toilt as she was ashamed of defecating in the open fields. Having been turned down, she allegedly committed suicide when her parents were not at home.

"My daughter told me that I go have to travel so far for a toilet in this heat, so construct a toilet first," said her mother.

"For many days, she was asking for a toilet in their house. The mother told her that they are poor and the first priority is her marriage. After this everybody went back to their normal routine and this incident happened," said Vipul Shukla, Superintendent of Police, Dumka.

https://www.sammyboy.com/javascript:void(0);