• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

batam - 5d4n enough????

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
wanna take a short getaway next month during the school holidays..... good enough just too long?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just batam, anything interesting at the southern islands?

ya going with kids, nope they aren't jabbed loo

I thought Indonesia only allows vaxtards to enter it? :o-o:

There is a big bridge linking the main island with the southern island. Maybe some theme parks or makan places developed, I haven't been there in a while. :cool:

I just found out that this massage place has closed permanently. Another casualty of the scamdemic lockdowns. :thumbsdown:

AF1QipNL226kg-wGToSRJ4XbF62-clh3xZbDailoAZmY=s0

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Indonesia only allows vaxtards to enter it? :o-o:

There is a big bridge linking the main island with the southern island. Maybe some theme parks or makan places developed, I haven't been there in a while. :cool:

I just found out that this massage place has closed permanently. Another casualty of the scamdemic lockdowns. :thumbsdown:

AF1QipNL226kg-wGToSRJ4XbF62-clh3xZbDailoAZmY=s0
my eldest is 17, so still escape the fucked up requirements

the last we went, barelang bridge still quite remote, nothing nearby... heard there's resorts now