• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bastard Taiwanese son who chopped own daddy dead 100X slashes, committed suicide in cell with Bunch of Rubber Bands!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already given death sentence, fucking bastard can not wait to die. Went to meet his daddy ASAP already!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/逆子砍父被判死刑-看守所內上吊輕生-095407386.html

逆子砍父上百刀被判死刑 看守所內「橡皮圈勒頸」輕生

TVBS新聞網

12.5k 人追蹤

呂家輝
2019年1月18日 下午6:41

e52b8380b23f34f3ca5f3ea21782e9cb

示意圖/TVBS
法務部矯正署台北看守所今天(18日)突然發生一名受刑人,趁管理人員沒注意時,在所內選擇用橡皮圈勒頸輕生,雖被發現後趕緊送醫治療,仍不幸身亡,目前其家屬正趕往看守所,釐清案發原因。

據了解,一名陳姓男受刑人因持雙刀砍殺父親上百刀,被判處死刑確定,今天趁管理人員不注意時,在看守所內用橡皮圈勒頸輕生,所方人員今天上午7點多發現後,第一時間已請所內醫師急救,之後也火速將他送醫治療,但為時已晚,仍回天乏術宣告不治,目前其家屬已趕赴北所,了解案發原因。而據《蘋果》報導,台北看守所指出,陳男應是在今天凌晨1點多躺在床上,用10多條橡皮筋自行綁住脖子窒息死亡,所方已報請新北地檢署相驗調查。

46f304c056b7e8b6d38645a7f30cea21

陳男當年持雙刀砍父親上百刀,最後被判處死刑。圖/TVBS資料照

此外,陳男之前因長期失業在家,不願外出工作,遭父親長期叨念,開始預謀買刀殺父,還參考韓國電影情節,如何使用刀子才能致命,而在2010年9月6日,父親再也無法忍受他繼續好吃懶做,限期5天要他搬離家裡,他憤而決定將計畫付諸行動,在同月13日晚上,他在被趕出家後,再次回到家裡樓下,剛好遇見父親,卻被怒斥「怎麼還有臉回來?」,結果他拿出預藏好的刀,前前後後砍了父親上百刀,造成父親當場慘死,事後陳母寫信懇求法官判死,最高法院於2013年1月30日,判處陳男死刑。

《TVBS》提醒您:

自殺解決不了問題,卻留給家人無比悲痛。請珍惜生命。

請再給自己一次機會

自殺防治諮詢安心專線:0800-788995(24小時)

生命線協談專線:1995

張老師專線:1980

反霸凌專線:0800-200-885

更多 TVBS 報導
慟!消防兒「安啦」成遺言 母淚:我錯過最後來電…

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/死囚橡皮筋自盡-弒父稱-我不後悔-114533626.html

死囚橡皮筋自盡 弒父稱:我不後悔!

三立新聞網 setn.com

23.9k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2019年1月18日 下午8:35

記者呂品逸/新北報導
在看守所以橡皮筋勒頸自盡的死囚陳昱安,8年多前因向父親提出分遺產,遭父親趕出家門,憤恨的他在某日深夜徘徊於家門口,父親出門看見他,怒斥:「還有臉回來!」他暴怒持菜刀、生魚片刀狂砍、狂刺父親100多刀,父親當場肚破腸流慘死。事後陳昱安遭逮,仍堅稱:「我不後悔我所做的行為,不管一審二審都一樣。」最後在2013年被最高法院駁回上訴、死刑定讞。
defa840e24d4f9f600351cf2034b4f44

▲陳昱安就在街邊很砍父親100多刀,砍到父親度破廠劉當場死亡。(圖/資料畫面)
據了解,陳昱安有兩個弟弟,但他長期以來認為父母常常偏袒弟弟,以至於性格扭曲,成年後兩個弟弟都已搬離家中、外出工作,只有他還賴在家中「啃老」,2010年9月11日,陳昱安因沒錢花用向父親提議分家產,遭父親氣得趕出家門,13日深夜,他帶著早就買好的生魚片刀、菜刀,埋伏於家中外面,等待父親出門。
檢警調查,當天陳父出門前,陳母才提醒他要小心陳昱安,沒想到陳父一出門,看到兒子站在門外,怒斥:「你還趕回來!」陳昱安聽聞突然暴怒,直接拿刀又刺又砍100多刀,中間一度停下來休息喝水再繼續砍,砍了6分鐘才停下,父親早已肚破腸流死亡,警方趕到後將他逮捕並帶回偵訊,過程中他堅稱不後悔,警方也搜出他早已計畫弒父多時,更將計畫寫成「弒父筆記本」,令警方不寒而慄。

https://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=487303&from=y

陳昱安弒父百刀 母大義滅親:「懇請法官判我兒子死刑!」

2019/01/18 20:25:00

• A-
  • A
  • A+

記者呂品逸/新北報導
死囚陳昱安今天在台北看守所內以橡皮筋自盡身亡,他在2010年間狂砍父親百刀因而遭判死刑,在最高法院的「生死辯」時,檢方出示陳母的書信,陳母指出若兒子回家,一定會對家人大開殺戒,造成家族血流成河,「我想大義滅親,懇請法官判兒子死刑。」最後最高法院在2013年1月30日駁回陳昱安的上訴,判決死刑定讞。
1314159-XXL.jpg

▲陳母傷心欲絕,在信中懇請法官判兒子死刑。(圖/資料畫面)
檢警調查,陳昱安雖然一直住家裡啃老,但仍堅決認為父親偏袒兩名弟弟,暗暗計畫弒父,沒想到先遭父親掃地出門,他憤恨的帶著菜刀及生魚片刀在家門外埋伏,狂砍父親100多刀致死,手法相當兇殘,當時陳母聞聲趕到現場,發現陳父肚破腸流已死亡,當下崩潰哭喊。
陳昱安遭逮後,一審二審皆判處死刑,三審上訴最高法院,在「生死辯」時,檢方出示陳母字字血淚的書信,陳母在信中指出,以她對兒子(陳昱安)20多年的了解,「他如果回家,一定會對家人大開殺戒,造成家族血流成河。」陳母也堅定地說:「我想大義滅親,懇請法官判兒子死刑。」最終,陳昱安的上訴遭最高法院駁回,死刑定讞。

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/死囚拿橡皮筋輕生-室友得知真相嚇傻-115535654.html

死囚拿橡皮筋輕生 室友得知真相嚇傻

三立新聞網 setn.com

23.9k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2019年1月18日 下午8:35

社會中心/綜合報導
2010年間持刀砍殺父親111刀致死的37歲男子陳昱安,今(18)日凌晨1時許時,利用大量橡皮筋勒脖輕生,後來因早點名沒有出現,發現時早已氣絕身亡,而當晚睡在一旁的室友則是嚇到說不出話。
31977fc35f676587e5de6a693f6b2c0c

▲圖/資料照
2010年新北市新莊發生一起弒親命案,嫌犯陳昱安因不滿被父親趕出家門,在住家樓下持水果刀跟生魚片刀猛砍父親,被逮捕時不但一點悔意都沒有,還胡言亂語直呼「幫我傳話給蔡依林,我全心全意的寫信給她,她為什麼不回?」該案經審理後,最高法院在2013年1月31日依殺害直系血親尊親屬罪判他死刑定讞。
不料,今日凌晨卻傳出陳昱安利用20至30個的橡皮筋勒脖輕生,進行時人則是躲在被窩中,所以巡邏人員並未發現異狀,直到早點名時發現他未出現,查看才發現他已無呼吸心跳,經送醫後仍宣告不治,而一旁的室友睡醒時也並未發現異狀,直到早點名才發現他早已死亡,嚇到說不出話。(編輯:張家寧)
★ 三立新聞網提醒您:
勇敢求救並非弱者,生命一定可以找到出路。透過守門123步驟-1問2應3轉介,你我都可以成為自殺防治守門人。
※ 安心專線:0800-788-995(0800-請幫幫-救救我)
※ 張老師專線:1980
※ 生命線專線:1995
※ 反霸凌專線:0800-200-885

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E6%AD%BB%E5%9B%9A%E6%A9%A1%E7%9A%AE%E7%AD%8B%E8%87%AA%E7 %9B%A1-%E5%BC%92%E7%88%B6%E7%A8%B1-%E6%88%91%E4%B8%8D%E5%BE%8C%E6%82%94-114533626 .html

The death row rubber band is self-defeating. My father said: I don't regret it!
[三立新闻网 setn.com]
Sanli News Network setn.com

23.9k person tracking

Sanli News Net
January 18, 2019, 8:35 PM

Reporter Lu Pinyi / Xinbei Report

Chen Yu'an, a death row prisoner who guarded the rubber band and succumbed to his neck. He was driven out of his home by his father more than 8 years ago. He was resentful and stayed at the door of the house late at night. His father went out to see him and angered: "Return There is a face back!" He was furious with a kitchen knife, a sashimi knife, and madly stabbed his father more than 100 knives. His father died on the spot. After the incident, Chen Yuan was arrested and insisted: "I don't regret the behavior I did, regardless of the first instance and the second instance." Finally, in 2013, the Supreme Court rejected the appeal and sentenced the death penalty.

▲ Chen Yuan was slashing his father more than 100 knives on the street, and his father broke the factory and died on the spot. (Figure / data screen)

It is understood that Chen Yu'an has two younger brothers, but he has long believed that his parents often favor his younger brother, so that his personality is distorted. After his adulthood, his two younger brothers have moved out of their homes and go out to work. Only he still depends on his family at home. 2010 On September 11th, Chen Haoan was forced to rush out of the house because of the lack of money to propose his family to his father. On the night of the 13th, he ambushed his home with a sashimi knife and a kitchen knife he had bought. Waiting for the father to go out.

The police investigation said that before Chen’s father went out, Chen Muqing reminded him to be careful about Chen Hao’an. He did not expect Chen’s father to go out and see his son standing outside the door, angering: “You still come back!” Chen Yu’an heard a sudden anger and directly took the knife. He stabbed and cut more than 100 knives. He paused in the middle to rest and drink water and then continued to cut. After cutting for 6 minutes, he stopped. His father had already died and died. After the police arrived, he was arrested and brought back to the investigation. He insisted that he did not regret it. The police also found out that he had planned his uncle for a long time, and even wrote the plan as "the uncle's notebook", which made the police shudder.

https://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=487303&from=y

Chen Yu’an’s father’s hundred knives, the mother’s great deeds, “I’m asking the judge to sentence my son to death!”

2019/01/18 20:25:00

A-
A
A+

Reporter Lu Pinyi / Xinbei Report

Chen Yu'an, a death row in prison, died in a rubber band at the Taipei Detention Center today. He was sentenced to death in 2010 when he slashed his father's sword. In the Supreme Court's "life and death debate," the prosecution showed Chen's letter, and Chen Mu pointed out that if the son When I go home, I will definitely kill the family and cause the family to flow into the river. "I want to kill the family and ask the judge to sentence the son to death." Finally, on January 30, 2013, the Supreme Court dismissed Chen's appeal and sentenced him to death.

Chen Yu'an cold-blooded knives slashed his father and said that he did not regret it. The mother painfully demanded that the death penalty be imposed. ID-1314159

▲ Chen Mu was heartbroken and asked the judge to sentence her son to death. (Figure / data screen)

The police investigation, although Chen has been living in the family, but still firmly believes that his father favored two younger brothers, secretly planning his uncle, did not expect to be swept away by his father, he resentfully ambushed with a kitchen knife and sashimi knife outside the door. Crazy father cut more than 100 knives to death, the technique is quite ferocious. At that time, Chen Mu heard the sound and rushed to the scene, and found that Chen’s father’s belly was dead and he was crying.

After Chen Yu'an was arrested, the first instance was sentenced to death, and the third instance appealed to the Supreme Court. In the "life and death debate", the prosecution showed the letter of the mother's words and tears. Chen Mu pointed out in the letter that she was against her son (Chen Yu'an) 20 After many years of understanding, "If he goes home, he will definitely kill the family and cause the family to flow into the river." Chen said firmly: "I want to kill the prostitute and ask the judge to sentence his son to death." In the end, Chen Yu'an's appeal was the highest. The court dismissed the death penalty.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E6%AD%BB%E5%9B%9A%E6%8B%BF%E6%A9%A1%E7%9A%AE%E7%AD%8B%E8 %BC%95%E7%94%9F-%E5%AE%A4%E5%8F%8B%E5%BE%97%E7%9F%A5%E7%9C%9F%E7%9B%B8%E5% 9A%87%E5%82%BB-115535654.html

The death row took the rubber band and was light. The roommate learned that the truth was scary.
[三立新闻网 setn.com]
Sanli News Network setn.com

23.9k person tracking

Sanli News Net
January 18, 2019, 8:35 PM

Social Center / Comprehensive Report

In 2010, Chen Lanan, a 37-year-old man who was killed by a knife and slashed his father’s 111 knife, used a lot of rubber bands to get a light neck at 1 am today (18). Later, when he did not appear early, he was already angry. The roommate who slept on the side that night was scared to say nothing.

▲ map / information photo

In 2010, a new case occurred in Xinzhuang, Xinbei City. The suspect Chen Ruan was forced out of the house by his father because of dissatisfaction. He was slashing his father with a fruit knife and a sashimi knife in his home. When he was arrested, he was not only remorse, but also nonsense. The slang words "Help me to send a message to Jolin Tsai. I wrote to her wholeheartedly, why didn't she return?" After the trial, the Supreme Court sentenced him to death on January 31, 2013 for the crime of killing relatives. Fixed.

Unexpectedly, in the early morning of this morning, it was reported that Chen Yongan used 20 to 30 rubber bands to take a light neck. When he was in the bed, he was hiding in the bed, so the patrol did not find any abnormalities until he found out that he did not appear. He found that he had no breathing heartbeat and was still declared dead after being sent to the hospital. The roommate on the side did not find any abnormality when he woke up. It was not until he was discovered that he had already died and was scared to speak. (Editor: Zhang Jianing)

★ Sanli News Network reminds you:

Brave for help is not weak, life can certainly find a way out. Through the gatekeeper 123 step-1 ask 2 should 3 referral, you and I can become suicide control gatekeepers.

※ Anxin line: 0800-788-995 (0800 - please help - save me)
※ Teacher Zhang Line: 1980
※ Lifeline line: 1995
※ Anti-bullying line: 0800-200-885

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe got sodomised by the father. Otherwise how do you explain that pent up anger and hatred.looked like he blamed the father for his failure.