• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Barn Owl visits PM Lee Hsien Loong Again (26/8}, for the third time in Five years

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must look positive. all i get in my backyard is a hummingbird in spring and a pair of lovey doves in winter. the hummingbird is always welcum as it's coloful, cute and hums its way from flower to flower cross-pollenizing plants. the pair of doves hides under a covered eave and shit on the pavement below. anyway their cooing is so soothing i let them be. but no barn owl. i need the owl to get rid of squirrels that are digging up my yard and stealing my fruit. it's a blessing to have a barn owl. pm is extremely fortunate to have a barn owl put up with him, not once but often.

He lives at The Istana, not No.38....there are not many squirrels or rats etc..or what digging up the yard...he has so many employees to make sure that his yard well maintained. The owl cometh at night....to bring tidings from his mama...

If he lives at No. 38....papa will send in a flock of ravens...:rolleyes:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barn Owl is Back Again 26 Aug 2017 Sat

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-57-57_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-57-57_1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 676
  • Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-56-56_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-56-56_1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 657
  • Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-55-27_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-55-27_1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 658

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He lives at The Istana, not No.38....there are not many squirrels or rats etc..or what digging up the yard...he has so many employees to make sure that his yard well maintained. The owl cometh at night....to bring tidings from his mama...

rodents go where the food is. must have some rodents in the istana. leftover nasi lemak for dignitaries?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"The owl came to visit us again today. Maybe he is taking shelter from the haze," he wrote.

The owl can at least shelter from the haze in his office. But what about the peasants? where can they shelter from the haze? What is the toothless fuck Vivian doing about it? Got time to talk about the owl, but no time to fuck the Indons over it? Really? This kind of useless jiak liao bee PeeM also got?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I beg to differ. The istana is infested with rats of the PAP breed.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In ancient Egyptian, Celtic, and Hindu cultures the symbolic meaning of owl revolved around guardianship of the underworlds, and a protection of the dead.
In this light the owl was ruler of the night and seer of souls. A misunderstanding of this necessary relationship gave the owl some negative associations with death. It should be clear that the owl was honored as the keeper of spirits who had passed from one plane to another. Often myth indicates the owl accompanying a spirit to the underworld - winging it's newly freed soul from the physical world into the realm of spirit.

jw5

Loyal
The barn owl probably thinks (and with good reason) that it will make a better PM than LHL. :biggrin:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The OWL is there at the 7th month....to WARN HIM & ALL THE RODENTS...

This 7th month very strong horr ...:*:

Taxi catches fire in KPE tunnel, causing huge traffic jam; drivers asked to leave vehicles for nearest exit

22a-taxi_on_fire.jpg

A Transcab taxi on fire in the Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) tunnel on Tuesday (Aug 29) night, causing smoke to fill the tunnel. PHOTO: FACEBOOK/JENZEN CHOW

A taxi catches on fire at the KPE tunnel - 29 Aug 2017 night