• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Barbaric Sinkie Beats Bad 7-11 Dalit Bloody For Not Selling Alcohol To Him After 2230h!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attackmain.jpg

A male customer assaulted a 7-Eleven employee after being unable to purchase alcohol from the store at Changi Village on Feb 15, at around 10.37pm.

Stomper Firdaus alerted Stomp to the incident after witnessing the attack, which he said last for about 30 seconds.

A photo that he took shows the employee with a bloodied face.

There was also blood on his arm, staff T-shirt and on the walls.

"He was the only staff around and was beaten up by the customer," Firdaus told Stomp.

"The employee called the police and ambulance himself."

The 43-year-old employee was subsequently sent to Changi General Hospital (CGH) and is currently on medical leave.

In response to queries by Stomp, a 7-Eleven spokesman said the company is aware of the incident, which occurred at around 10.37pm, and that the male customer apparently "got angry and upset that he was unable to purchase beer at the store."

"All cabinets containing alcohol are locked as per the retail sales restrictions under the Liquor Control (Supply and Consumption) Act," the spokesman added.

Under the law, drinking is banned in all public places from 10.30pm to 7am. Retail shops are also not allowed to sell takeaway alcohol from 10.30pm to 7am.

The spokesman told Stomp: "The police was notified and the team member was immediately sent to Changi Hospital where he received out-patient treatment. He is currently on medical leave and recovering at home.

"The 7-Eleven team has visited him and will continue to provide all necessary assistance to him and his family to help in his recovery following this incident."

The spokesman also said that 7-Eleven is cooperating fully with the police in their investigations into the incident.

Responding to a Stomp query, the police said they were alerted to a case of Voluntarily Causing Hurt at 1 Changi Village Road at 10.29pm.

Police investigations are ongoing.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) also told Stomp that it was alerted to the incident at around 10.40pm and conveyed one person to CGH.

http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...-being-unable-to-buy-beer-from-changi-village

ejected.president

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pse remember PAP's Alcoholic Ah Neh President Nair

h6.jpg

Who fucked around with LKY when LKY called him Alcoholic.

NAIR = No Alcohol I Resign!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minority being infringed and violently abused. Or charged for minor offences. Singapore turning into compton, los angeles.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tis shouldnt have happen in the 1st place if teres no alcohol.

Again i reiterate...alcohol should be banned for good!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One early morning, one, I woke up too early, I went to a 24 supermart, since it is lesser people at that time of the day, decided to stock up on groceries for the week.What I wanted included a bottle of Shao Xing Wine, which I need it for cooking, searched everywhere in the supermart, couldn't find a bottle. So, I ask, cashier, where can I find the SX wine?, she told me, it is sold from 7am -10pm, for it CONTAINS ALCOHOL. "Oh!"..I remarked!...but I am using it to cook, not buying ALCOHOL.

So, what is that on alcohol?...

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
One early morning, one, I woke up too early, I went to a 24 supermart, since it is lesser people at that time of the day, decided to stock up on groceries for the week.What I wanted included a bottle of Shao Xing Wine, which I need it for cooking, searched everywhere in the supermart, couldn't find a bottle. So, I ask, cashier, where can I find the SX wine?, she told me, it is sold from 7am -10pm, for it CONTAINS ALCOHOL. "Oh!"..I remarked!...but I am using it to cook, not buying ALCOHOL.

So, what is that on alcohol?...
Same here. I stepped into 24-hour supermarket before 7 am and they don't allow me to buy Listerine because it contains alcohol.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same here. I stepped into 24-hour supermarket before 7 am and they don't allow me to buy Listerine because it contains alcohol.

Listerine? wow!...how many bottles of Listerine's do you need to drink before you get drunk!...how many bottles of any cooking wine, do you need to drink to get drunk? or misbehave like ah neh? I feel this alcohol ban thing is damn ridiculous...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If islam was banned for good, would it result in far better race relations in the long run? Nearly all the inter-racial riots and terrorism involves practitioners of islam.

Same logic you are using here as to banning alcohol.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf?!?! Might as well ban alchohol. Who the fuck 7 early 8 morning drink beer?!?

Can any sinkies confirm no sales of alcohol beverages from 10:30 pm to 7 am? Cos will be in sinking land for few days. Need to be mentally prepare.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If islam was banned for good, would it result in far better race relations in the long run? Nearly all the inter-racial riots and terrorism involves practitioners of islam.

Same logic you are using here as to banning alcohol.

Just some, not even 0.0001% of Muslims who went astray and commit henious crime and u blame the other 99% faithful Muslims. So the 0.0001% are true Muslims? The other 99% practising Muslims are not? Great liar u are JT.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just some, not even 0.0001% of Muslims who went astray and commit henious crime and u blame the other 99% faithful Muslims. So the 0.0001% are true Muslims? The other 99% practising Muslims are not? Great liar u are JT.

Same thing applies for people who drink alcohol. Many drink without incident while some drink and get themselves into trouble. Yet you want to deprive us all of alcohol because of a few troublemakers. Look at the photo below. Many muslims inciting violence and issuing death threats. Doesn't look like 0.0001% to me. Alcoholics who drink drive and get into fights cause far less trouble than these islamists, let alone ISIS and al qaeda kind of terrorists.

Blasphemy.jpg

London_Muslims_Protest_Danish_Cartoons_220806_600x400.jpg

tunis-islamist.jpg

GettyImages-621092094.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same thing applies for people who drink alcohol. Many drink without incident while some drink and get themselves into trouble. Yet you want to deprive us all of alcohol because of a few troublemakers. Look at the photo below. Many muslims inciting violence and issuing death threats. Doesn't look like 0.0001% to me. Alcoholics who drink drive and get into fights cause far less trouble than these islamists, let alone ISIS and al qaeda kind of terrorists.

Aiyoh. Everytime copy and paste same old pic. Nothing wrong with those protest. I even saw stall holders selling food and drinks during such protests.:smile:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyoh. Everytime copy and paste same old pic. Nothing wrong with those protest. I even saw stall holders selling food and drinks during such protests.:smile:

You support them only because they share your religion. If Jews were marching to demand muslims be killed and jailed, you would immediately say they are inciting violence. No wonder you cannot be trusted. You would support rapists and crooks as long as they are muslims. You cannot be trusted.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You support them only because they share your religion. If Jews were marching to demand muslims be killed and jailed, you would immediately say they are inciting violence. No wonder you cannot be trusted. You would support rapists and crooks as long as they are muslims. You cannot be trusted.

Nope. I am not a liar and hypocrite like John Tan. If hes a terroris, crooks, or rapist and happen to be a Muslim, why should i support him? Hes a sinner and if i protect him i am double a sinner in the eye of Allah. John Tan why dont u go read the Quran and stop posting lies 24/7.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

US also have their terrorist and they are the Americans themselves. But of course Liar double standard John Tan would still said only Muslims are terrorists.

whitenationalists.jpg

his month, a man was arrested in Oklahoma City for trying to detonate 1,000 pounds of explosives in a cargo van parked downtown. The attack, he hoped, would cripple the government and start a revolution. Last October, three men were arrested in Kansas for plotting to bomb an apartment complex and a mosque using four cars laden with explosives.

In these febrile days, where terrorists have sought to wreak fear and chaos from Orlando to Paris, and now Barcelona, you’d expect wall-to-wall coverage on cable news about these foiled plots. Terrorism experts would be wheeled out to opine for hours on all angles, from the explosives used to the profile of the would-be attackers to how and why they were radicalized.

Instead, the two incidents got barely any coverage — some brief news spots here and there and a few mentions online. Ask any Arab-American or Muslim in America why those incidents weren’t covered ad nauseam and they’ll reply deadpan: because the would-be attackers were white.

So why has this growing threat not received the same coverage as attacks carried out by Islamist jihadis or Muslim lone wolves? The answer goes to the heart of what every society struggles with: admitting that it can produce darkness.

The alternative explanation — that the plots were ignored because they failed — doesn’t hold water. Just think of the alarmist coverage every time a plot hatched in Yemen targeting the United States is foiled. Nor were these isolated incidents. The FBI just warned that white supremacist groups have already carried out more attacks in the years since 9/11 than any other domestic extremist group and were likely to carry out more.

About the Author

Kim Ghattas is a BBC correspondent covering international affairs and a senior visiting fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. She is the author of <a href="http://www.amazon.com/The-Secretary-Journey-Hillary-American/dp/1250044065"><em>The Secretary: A Journey With Hillary Clinton From Beirut to the Heart of American Power</em></a>. Follow her on Twitter: <a href="https://twitter.com/bbckimghattas">@BBCKimGhattas</a>.

These attacks happen regularly — and receive barely any media attention. When a mosque in Bloomington, Minnesota, was torn apart by a homemade bomb on Aug. 5, the response was muted. When an Indian man was shot dead in February in a bar in Olathe, Kansas, by a white man who shouted, “Get out of my country,” I struggled to find any coverage on American cable television. The BBC was one of the few media outlets to cover the story in any depth.

People prefer to think evil comes from the outside, not from within.

People prefer to think evil comes from the outside, not from within. White nationalists and supremacists get treated as a curiosity and described as “dapper” even in progressive magazines like Mother Jones (the magazine was mocked and promptly changed the headline). It’s much easier to believe that the real threat emanates from people from “over there,” who wish Americans harm and threaten their way of life, than to ask hard questions about one’s own society and its unresolved issues.
Until last week, there was no liberal-conservative divide here. From Fox News to MSNBC, the approach was the same. This double standard in media coverage and political discourse, which also feeds Islamophobia, has now received more attention in the wake of the events in Charlottesville, Virginia, but it took a horrific car attack that killed a woman and white men brandishing torches chanting “Jews will not replace us” for the threat of domestic terrorism to rise to national attention.

The repeated invocations of those appalled by the Charlottesville violence has been: “We are better than this” or “this is not who we are.” It reminds me of friends in the Arab world shaking their heads at the violence meted out by the so-called Islamic State or the many awful suicide attacks of jihadi Islamists across the region. In the Middle East, too, the response of many to these crimes is to create distance from the perpetrators, often by blaming outsiders. The Islamic State is the creation of America, these people might say, or 9/11 was a Mossad plot to make Arabs look bad.

Yet the hard truth is that those who perpetrate terrorism are a product of their societies, even if they’re a minority. They’re the result of unresolved issues, deep-seated problems that have been glossed over.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/21/the-real-threat-to-america-comes-from-americans/