• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bar and restaurant Rookery at China Square had a foreign trash staff who with prolonged exposure to a Covid-19 patient

Alfrescian
Loyal
Till now MOH is still unaware and hasn't ordered a shutdown of its premises

Stay away from it unless you want to be wuhan-ed.

Alfrescian
Loyal
just realized rookery is owned by that faggot ex DJ Daniel Ong, all the more reason to boycott it.

Alfrescian
Loyal
A sincere prayer for Daniel Ong’s business to go belly up and that he will eventually kill himself over it.

Oh and may that golddigger tranny looking wife of his also leave him for someone else.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon my ignorance. I do not know nor have I heard of this Daniel Ong. Why did he do to attached so much odium?

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
irresponsible people like these should either be sent back or be put to jail, together with the owner who did nothing about it