• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bankrupt Boris Becker Is Liquidating His Assets

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Becker, now married to Dutch model Lily Kerssenberg, 41, was declared bankrupt by the High Court in London earlier this year over a debt of up to £10.5million to a private bank.

He reportedly paid an £18million divorce bill to his first wife, Barbara, and a £2million settlement to model Angela Ermakova who became pregnant by him in a London restaurant broom cupboard.:biggrin::p

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/863406/Boris-Becker-Wimbledon-trophies-debts

Oh Boris, must have been swinging his backhand in the broom cupboard, blimey!. When I was young, I used to hang a huge poster of Boris Becker, behind my room door, one of my tennis idol, together with McEnroe, Bjorn Borg, Arthur Ashe, Michael Chang, Ivan Lendl...my tennis playing days..

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steffi Graf and Boris would have been the ideal couple but Steffi did not like Boris. She never supported Boris during his matches but did cheer on Michael Stich during the Wimbledon finals in 1991.

Oh Boris, must have been swinging his backhand in the broom cupboard, blimey!. When I was young, I used to hang a huge poster of Boris Becker, behind my room door, one of my tennis idol, together with McEnroe, Bjorn Borg, Arthur Ashe, Michael Chang, Ivan Lendl...my tennis playing days..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must be a big fan.
Ashe and Chang were practically from different era. My personal favourite from the Becker era was iceman Ivan Lendl.... big server Pat Cash too.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can you forget to include the cool Stefan Edberg in your colllection....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can you forget to include the cool Stefan Edberg in your colllection....

Yes, Stefan Edberg, Ivan Lendl, Pat Cash...then of course, Evonne Goolangong, Billie Jean King, Nartina Navratilova, Steffi Graf, Chris Evert etc...