• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Banking & Finance (includes credit cards posting)

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro. Can fully understand it. Just ignore n we shall continue 2 communicate wif e regulars ...
Looks like u will get very busy soon wif e renovation. After mths of preparation, r u all ready? :smile:

bro. now you know why i dont contribute much these days.

Last edited:

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro. Can fully understand it. Just ignore n we shall continue 2 communicate wif e regulars ...
Looks like u will get very busy soon wif e renovation. After mths of preparation, r u all ready? :smile:

yes bro. will be taking the keys next week. overall still happy with how the house is turing out.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm... Maybe I just intend to buy sands, mats, hammocks, benches, karaoke and set up a bar in my palace. Maybe 10K all in can make it super comfortable liao haha. Yes I'm also very down to earth like u :p

haha bro. my budget is less than RM50K. I dont think will be befitiing for your seaside palace.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its becos i got no time for people like you who write shit comments in this forum. I rather deal with real and genuine people than fake buddhist like you who go around misquoting the Buddha. Buddhists do not go around antagonizing others, they dont pick fights, when faced with people like you, they simply smile and walk away.

cheers.

Wow, that looks like a display of great agitation; not simply smile and walk away. I don't recall ever cross sword with you before. Only that I have been passively reading the Bestari Height thread in Iskandar Living forum and saw how you and your gangs hole-up there and talk bad about other developments whenever the opportunities presents itself.

Some of you come to this forum and heard someone talking about defects in your enemy-targeted development and quickly go back and spread around in Iskandar Living forum, to promote how good your own development is.

I suspect some of the talks are initiate from within your gang so that you can have the excuse to launch an attack. You even made use of your friend who own a unit at ND to be able to survey the defects found there and brought your observations back to your own enclave to talk bad about it so as to swamped your whole enclave with good feeling at the expense of your poor friend. Have you ever wonder how your friend who own ND would feel at your act of betrayal?

This is not following the true teaching of Buddhism. When the Iskandar Living forum was shut down for a week last month, I thought it must be that retribution has set in on your enclave. Please learn the lesson that God has bestow on you and practise faithfully the Budhha quote that I provided earlier to redeem yourself from further acts of retribution.

I must confess that I have a great weakness that tends to invite trouble for myself; I abhor insincerity and people who make use of religions and charitable organisations to achieve unscrupulous aims. I totally dislike people like Pastor Kong from City Harvest Church, Thurai from NKF, the monk of Ren Ci.

I am no Buddhist; I am a free thinker and a truth seeker. I do not stop seeking or mentioning the truth even if doing so would be detrimental to my own asset. I believe one should seek the truth and make decisions around the truth and not hop on a bandwagon and do whatever it takes to protect the image of the bandwagon from falling.

We have to seek the truth and recognize the weakness of the bandwagon itself and decide whether to remedy its weakness or abandon it for safety on ground.

currahee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone advise me what is the pros and cons of using Islamic loans?
Got a call from lawyer advising against due to complexity of the loans. Any comments?

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone advise me what is the pros and cons of using Islamic loans?
Got a call from lawyer advising against due to complexity of the loans. Any comments?

Hi currahee, Islamic loans have discount on stamp duty payable compared to normal loans but many paperwork involved.

No worries about fluctuating rates.

Difficult to refinance.

That's all that was told to me by a banker.

peaceful

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have PMed you another of her contacts again. She is busy recently running between Singapore and JB for property events. I just met her this Wed at my office to sign the contract. Wish you success.

Kindly PM me her contact too. I need that urgently. Thank u very much.

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros,

I have questions about payment settlement date.
Example:
If down payment is 20%, bank loan is 75%.
After paying 20% down payment, when should I pay the 5% cash to developer?
At first progressive payment date or TOP? Or up to me to decide?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, u will haf 2 settle all differential sum be4 bank release money. Its best if u pay e 5% in between 2nd and 3rd progressive billing. This is becuz once u have paid e 5%, the lawyers can do their paperwork n issue letter of release to e bank, before e developer claim e 3rd billing. If u leave everything till last min when developer issue 3rd billing, u risk that e bank not able to pay developer within e 21 days n u will haf 2 bear late int ...

Hi bros,

I have questions about payment settlement date.
Example:
If down payment is 20%, bank loan is 75%.
After paying 20% down payment, when should I pay the 5% cash to developer?
At first progressive payment date or TOP? Or up to me to decide?

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, u will haf 2 settle all differential sum be4 bank release money. Its best if u pay e 5% in between 2nd and 3rd progressive billing. This is becuz once u have paid e 5%, the lawyers can do their paperwork n issue letter of release to e bank, before e developer claim e 3rd billing. If u leave everything till last min when developer issue 3rd billing, u risk that e bank not able to pay developer within e 21 days n u will haf 2 bear late int ...

Ic. Sounds a bit complicated to me but I get to point is to pay between 2nd and 3rd progressive billing.

Thanks for the advice.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here engaged HLB as their banker? Though their package reasonable. But their service (sales staff) really sucks!:(

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here engaged HLB as their banker? Though their package reasonable. But their service (sales staff) really sucks!:(

actually most msia bank staff sucks .... i had a hard time wif uxx bank to reset my internet password and application of credit card. simple english also dun understand n expect me to go again on weekdays becoz they misinterprete e msg.

smallestdog

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am using HLB for my loan, the Financial Consultant assisting me has been pretty helpful so far. Even the counter staff was helpful, and came out from behind the counter to help me apply for internet banking and set up my ATM card. Was pleasantly surprised since my other Malaysian banking facility is with CIMB which is bloody awful.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abit confuse here. Hope some kind souls help to enlighten me.

I approached bank A. I took 7 yr loan. But he told me 7 year loan mean i have to take 2 + 7 (9 year loan). First 2 year i have to pay interest during the construction period. Only when TOP or CFO then i start paying instalment plus interest for 7 yrs.

On the other hand, another bank B told me i can start paying my loan instalment plus interest immediately i.e. during construction period. Base on 7 year loan too. So its 2 + 5 (7 yr loan). This bank quoted me 7 yr loan of 7000 pm. Whereas bank A quoted me 9 years loan with same mthly instalment 7000pm

Question is how come both banks charges differently? Seems like Bank A cut throat!