• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bank losses from SNB surprise seen mounting as ripples spread

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
auntie jinx got threw $$$$ in this is it?

Where got one?...LOoNG term investments mah!...money no problem....gone, take some more from their steak holders opps! Stake holders, Ministry of Finance...who take it from their perpetual bank...aka CPF...no problem lah!..LOoNG term..:p

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINgaporeans 60% have BIGGER ASSES to screw....& every opportunity they get...THEY SCREW.

they deserved to be screwed. since 2013 to 2014, I kept posting here the economy is in bad shape and property would crash and get out but alot of stupid people just laughed. In fact just 2 weeks ago , posted in this forum, I told them esp the sggonewrong and narong guy about shorting the market and they laughed at me. hahhahah. now I am having the last laugh. told them last year. why are they so damn quiet now? LMFAO. you ain't see nothing yet. the show has just begun. the banks are in deep shit and as the saying goes, once the banks sings, all bets are off. means loans recalls and higher interest rates as the banks have little or no money!!! The swiss just did the world a big favour. never like bankers anyway, they are all cheats. same for property agents and developers. felt very happy with the swiss people. now waiting for china to do the same and euro and usd can go down the drain.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they deserved to be screwed. since 2013 to 2014, I kept posting here the economy is in bad shape and property would crash and get out but alot of stupid people just laughed. In fact just 2 weeks ago , posted in this forum, I told them esp the sggonewrong and narong guy about shorting the market and they laughed at me. hahhahah. now I am having the last laugh. told them last year. why are they so damn quiet now? LMFAO. you ain't see nothing yet. the show has just begun. the banks are in deep shit and as the saying goes, once the banks sings, all bets are off. means loans recalls and higher interest rates as the banks have little or no money!!! The swiss just did the world a big favour. never like bankers anyway, they are all cheats. same for property agents and developers. felt very happy with the swiss people. now waiting for china to do the same and euro and usd can go down the drain.

They never learn, since we got out of 1986, recession by "you know who", to the Gulf War,, to Asian Financial Crisis, they believed in the same shits, over & over again...I once remarked to my friend in 1991, after the election results was announced, & they gave a press conference, " the "wisemen" at the conference was the cause of the problem, is the same there..saying they will change"...this is 2015....hopefully, we would not see the same 'shits' repeating again....if not, we have to future...& it is bleak...we need a breathe of fresh air..