• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bank accounts Mahathir and his family

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
why in the first place a muslim putting in a jewish bank. i take these records with a pinch of salt

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coming fm Makal Hindraf. But Mahatir also Aneh. We are dealing with black Mamba. How to trust any of them?

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a bit interesting.
one who always claim that he is clean and upright.
will be looking forward to see if there is any "dirty" money.

hunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the mats without million dollar salary have millions of US dollars in fixed deposits, I wonder what will our ministers with million dollar salary will have in fixed deposits? :eek:

greenpine

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these rumours are pure bullshit. I have worked and stayed in Israel and have never come across Israeli National Bank. Listed below are some of the more reputable banks in Israel:-
a. Bank Leumi
b. Israel Discount Bank
c. Bank Hapoalim
There are some other smaller banks but I'm sure that there is no such bank called ISRAELI NATIONAL BANK.
I may not like Mahathir's style of talking and his arrogance. But I think his opponents are desparate to get back at him with all kind of accusations.