• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangladesh: Muslims assault Catholics, smash windows and destroy books and other religious items in the church

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
ChristianA0Khasi_tribe-300x174.jpg

Bangladeshi Catholics Attacked, Church Demolished,” by Fabian Gomes, ChurchMilitant.com, November 23, 2020:

MOULVIBAZAR, Bangladesh (ChurchMilitant.com) – Armed Muslim militants attacked Catholics in the village of Ichhachhara in northeastern Bangladesh earlier this month, wounding faithful and desecrating their church — smashing windows and destroying books and other religious items.

Sources tell Church Militant the assault stems from a Sept. 21 incident in which Muslim Rafiq Ali, using fake documents, illegally seized farmland from local Catholic Josper Amlorong.

Amlorong reported the land grab to authorities, and on Nov. 9, police evicted Ali from the stolen parcel.

But that evening, after law enforcement had left Ichhachhara, Ali — an influential leader from the nearby village of Tatriuli — returned, backed by dozens of Muslim supporters, and launched his attack.

Now, the district’s Christians are living in fear, worried their lives are at risk.

“Ali and his people forcibly entered my property and took possession of it,” Amlorong told Church Militant. “They threatened my life. They told me to leave the land. It is my only piece of land.”

Amlorong is a member of the mainly Christian Khasi tribe. Like most Khasis, his betel leaf garden is the sole source of income for his family.

“If I lost my land, I couldn’t live,” said Amlorong, who has been battling cancer for the past three years. “Without treatment, I will die.”

“Being I am Christian, Ali thought I am weak, but I will not leave my land until I draw my last breath,” he vowed.

Amlorong noted that Ali and his cohort damaged many betel leaf plants during their occupation. “I lost BDT 500000 (roughly $6,000) when my land was grabbed by Rafiq,” he explained….

Christians are often targets of persecution in Muslim-majority Bangladesh. Just 0.3% of the country’s 166 million people are followers of Christ.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Living as a minority in mudslime lands are worst off than mudslimes living as minorities in other lands. When i see the few cases of mudslimes discrimination i really feel these mudslimes got their just desserts. Just not enough for the misery these mudslimes dish out. Look at how the Christians are treated in Pakistan.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is nothing compared to the estimated child deaths of between 200k to 500k due to UN imposed sanctions in Iraq.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is nothing compared to the estimated child deaths of between 200k to 500k due to UN imposed sanctions in Iraq.
Why dont blame Saddam for his rule of Iraq? Oh yes,,,mudslimes support mudslimes even genocidal ones caused they are mudslimes...and anyway Saddam killed kurds etc,,,whom some mudslimes dont like,,,and what about the Christians in Iraq? they not abused and ill treated by mudslimes now? what about mudslime atrocities in Christian areas in the ME? funny how mudslimes love to keep quiet about it. All this shit that is happening is because mudslimes conquered christian lands...funny that it is now white washed,,,

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dont blame Saddam for his rule of Iraq? Oh yes,,,mudslimes support mudslimes even genocidal ones caused they are mudslimes...and anyway Saddam killed kurds etc,,,whom some mudslimes dont like,,,and what about the Christians in Iraq? they not abused and ill treated by mudslimes now? what about mudslime atrocities in Christian areas in the ME? funny how mudslimes love to keep quiet about it. All this shit that is happening is because mudslimes conquered christian lands...funny that it is now white washed,,,
Blame saddam for what? He got permission from US to invade Kuwait. Kuwait was stealing its oil by horizontal drilling method.