• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangala took my reusable masks

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
just now I plan to go take the mask happen to see one elderly she ask me help her scan want L size

I check , all don't have only left M , but we saw still got L size but the panel don't show it , claim all L size no more

she told me help her scan see , I say never mind i scan try , so I scan my ic and try to type in the slot number cannot

than this bangala come , like wanna help us , I was ok

later I saw him take one out , that time the elderly woman talk to me say never mind thank u

just I wanna turn back saw the bangala gone.

I guess he took my disposable mask , because i already scan my ic

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moral of the story: don't be too helpful.

I've heard of a story of some daft woman helping another stranger in the supermarket queue to 'scan' some additional items at the cashier, include them in her shopping cart. In the end the person escaped and the woman was interrogated for 'attempted shoplifting'.

Schemers and scammers abound in an overpopulated urban shithole, and that's going to intensify as the economy turns to shit. Charity scams, CHAS scams, Skillsfuture scams, food delivery scams, cashless payment scams, online shopping scams, dating app scams etc.

Gird your loins, it will be a tumultuous period.

Last edited: