• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ban Topsage?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Topsage has been starting extreme anti-pap threads which contains half truths and has been exposed for giving misinformed stock tips. I think he should be banned for such misleading especially in giving wrong stock info. Anyone else support the ban?

This is not sinkapore. In the real world, you debate and let he people decide. You don't ban free speech just because it is not your cup of tea.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if topsage is a top sage in stocks, he would have amassed so much wealth that flying 1st class to taiwan is chump change. instead he has to resort to the cheapest ticket on a budget airline. need to give him a break and perhaps a handout. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, nobody cares about chickenshits...

Once again, the chickenshit appears!!!

rolling_eyes_neil_degrasse_tyson.gif

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Topsage has been starting extreme anti-pap threads which contains half truths and has been exposed for giving misinformed stock tips. I think he should be banned for such misleading especially in giving wrong stock info. Anyone else support the ban?

You cannot ban a person just because you disagree. There are many anti-establishment postings in SBF. If you dislike what he says, rebut him.

There are also many people posting news articles as well as deliberately providing all kinds of "tips" for the purpose of boosting their own following, for reasons best known to themselves. If you think they have an ulterior motive, like I do, just ignore them. People are not stupid. If he's trying to con someone, just call him out and alert us. So far, I don't think he has tried to con anyone. You're being overly sensitive.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Extreme anti PAP threads with half truths? Care to give an example? I do not support the
PAP precisely because of their extreme policies that led to high inequality, lowest fertility,
highest population density of any country, most expensive cars in the world, most expensive
public housing in the world, lowest healthcare expenditure among developed countries,
least democratic nation among developed countries.

If there is anything extreme in this country it is the outcome of pap policies.

As for my Market Talk, I started by saying I am wrong 40% of the time and any market forecast can turn out wrong due to the risk involved.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Extreme anti PAP threads with half truths? Care to give an example? I do not support the
PAP precisely because of their extreme policies that led to high inequality, lowest fertility,
highest population density of any country, most expensive cars in the world, most expensive
public housing in the world, lowest healthcare expenditure among developed countries,
least democratic nation among developed countries.

If there is anything extreme in this country it is the outcome of pap policies.

As for my Market Talk, I started by saying I am wrong 40% of the time and any market forecast can turn out wrong due to the risk involved.

Shame on you, stock accuracy tikam tikam record still dare to give. Now this shows alot about the half truths you posted. If you cannot survive in sg dont kpkb, try to gain sympathy and give guesstimate tips to boost your credibility.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame on you, stock accuracy tikam tikam record still dare to give. Now this shows alot about the half truths you posted. If you cannot survive in sg dont kpkb, try to gain sympathy and give guesstimate tips to boost your credibility.
What 'tikam tikam' , those are my views of the market based on the current economic outlook.
These are forecast based on current information.

Cannot survive? Sorry I am doing okay...just very worried abt my fellow singaporeans suffering under this system.