• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Balls Shrinked! PLease get new Boosters against new Covid Variant "FLIRT"!

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pandemic of the stupid ones
This is indeed a Plandemic of the low intelligence.... WEF top priority is depopulation and a manufactured plandemic like this comes along and they are putting in their best efforts to save the world's population.... indeed... indeed....

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no virus to begin with. Correlation does not imply causation. People are sick due to invisible rainbow.

View attachment 200624
Thanks. I will be adding this great book to my digital library... ever wonder why many books are unavailable at NLB? Scrub until very clean... lol.... Try searching for books on the truth.... MMR, Hep B, HPV Gardasil vaccine, Autism, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, War on Ivermectin, Dr. Vernon Coleman, Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. Brian Hooker, Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Paul Marik, Dr. Robert Malone, Vaccine Injured, etc... All seems to yield zero results...

With digital library, I guess I won't even have to step into that useless place anymore... They put an entry ban on the unvaxed back then lol.... Pak Ji Ki Lan Jiao ok Ji Ki Lan...

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have many dumbfarks who are still wearing mask, better get themselves boosted. Some even want to wear muzzle for life

Sometimes I wear a mask, not to protect myself from the virus but from the sunlight. The frigging UV rays are damn damaging to the skin. Once I'm in the shade, I'll remove it quickly.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all non vax need to check into mental hospital. Brain sot by too much MSG killed too many brain cells and abused by parents. Lucky you all are in the few, probably typing from IMH. Good luck in your low IQ risk-paranoid kind of survival. I think must be undiagnosed anxiety disorder better seek help asap before you get knock down on the road while you wander around naked that kind. If you are too scared to survive this is what they call no balls. Better check into another country next door.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you all non vax introverts are too afraid to take necessary risks to survive, do go and find a cave to hide inside or find a bunker to spend the rest of your life without the need to take anymore risks. The rest of us are laughing at your risk-escapism mentality. The rest of us want to live not hide in fear like mouse.

Ok I have turned off notifications while I go staycation with my vaxed ass no point replying to me because I won't know what nonsense you all say next.

Introverts are piece of shit. Good for nothing never help society only want to hide.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely it will be bad as ppl can be infected with both the flu and the wuhan virus...so it's death by a thousand cuts

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all non vax need to check into mental hospital. Brain sot by too much MSG killed too many brain cells and abused by parents. Lucky you all are in the few, probably typing from IMH. Good luck in your low IQ risk-paranoid kind of survival. I think must be undiagnosed anxiety disorder better seek help asap before you get knock down on the road while you wander around naked that kind. If you are too scared to survive this is what they call no balls. Better check into another country next door.
If you have some brain, all unvax had already ended up in ICU and no more unvax in 2024.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have any data or evidence (not BS research back by pharmaceutical companies or persons with incentives) to support your claims?

If no, perhaps you can post your comments on fuckwarezone..... they welcome low intelligence cretins like you to help spread the propaganda.
You were right. Fuckwarezone do have many of such retarded spreading misinformation of all kinds in there.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The vax is for the body to learn to react faster to the virus so it can prevent too much damage from taking place.
No Vax wait until don't know when for the body to react.
Nevermind you don't need to Vax can suffer from long-covid symptoms that are fun.
If you body is that weak and inept to fight viruses, then it is nature's plan that you're one of those that are not fit to survive.
Thus please regularly vax yourself.
Remember my name when you're breathless while dying from the vax and thank me.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you body is that weak and inept to fight viruses, then it is nature's plan that you're one of those that are not fit to survive.
Thus please regularly vax yourself.
Remember my name when you're breathless while dying from the vax and thank me.
His understanding of vaccine belongs to the pre-covid days, he is so outdated already. Now, mRNA can be used to treat cancers, that is the post covid gimmick for vaccines

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had noticed those who opt for Sinovac has much lower risk of getting covid..or the most tio one time only compae to their counterpart mrna..get covid twice,thrice or more..
my honest obesrvation