• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Balless US dare not fight kungfu China...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dare not fight with Japan in 1980 with arms knowing China will intervene, now want to fight with bulldog China.... want to burn their own cheap Christmas presents....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting concept. In order to have peace in US and 5 eye home soil, must go over to other countries to destroy their peace .....

无中生有 create an enemy outside 5 eye with arms... my lanjiao is bigger than yours....

Now Jesus angmoh is facing with 得罪天上 China waiting to revenge the evil BE that started the opium trade...不知死鬼老 我们回来了.... 找你算长...

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
China will lose for sure cos China has not fought a real war since WW2 n non of their present military leaders have any experience in warfare...During WW2 we saw how weak China was where they were easily overtaken by the Japs!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
China will lose for sure cos China has not fought a real war since WW2 n non of their present military leaders have any experience in warfare...During WW2 we saw how weak China was where they were easily overtaken by the Japs!
Sissy boy.... brainwashed by Western media... Chins was behind support Vietnam and Korea war.. and won... fought with Japan over Formosa and won.

Won the illegal opium war 1832 and 1852. Won the war against French invasion of China 1876.... this were not wars than what was it?

Kick out those fake Jesus 八国联军 occupied China with Mao 100 flowers revolution...

Go read more war books written by Chinese.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nonsense.

The Chinese are backing US to fight wars in Burma and won. The Jap attack China Nanjing was just starting after Jap lost the war in Burma, and the Chinese army were just waiting for the Japs advanced further into North and West.

Nanjing killing was Jap killing civilians not facing Chinese army yet.... if the war continue, if not with dispicable balless loser US put 2 A bombs into Japan, the Chinese army would have win the war and invade Japan too.

2 Opium trades wars and a invasion war with the West are not a world war than what was it? Which country can fight 八国联军 and won? Only the Chinese can.

It was the loser US knew they cannot win the war with the Jap that they use unconventional warfare used A bombs on the Jap instead.

The loser US was losing their carriers and planes to the super IQ Sumuria warrior japs and may have to surrender America land to uSthe Jap too if no A bombs was used.

Americans was a loser in WW2..... just a reminder used of A bombs was banned by NATO and UN in war.... US shd be charged for war crimes in WW2.

Why wasn't A bombs used against Germany? Becos shameful to use on Europe, angmoh motherland, and Germany have A bombs too.... reminder. America soil was invaded by the Europeans....

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense.

The Chinese are backing US to fight wars in Burma and won. The Jap attack China Nanjing was just starting after Jap lost the war in Burma, and the Chinese army were just waiting for the Japs advanced further into North and West.

Nanjing killing was Jap killing civilians not facing Chinese army yet.... if the war continue, if not with dispicable balless loser US put 2 A bombs into Japan, the Chinese army would have win the war and invade Japan too.

2 Opium trades wars and a invasion war with the West are not a world war than what was it? Which country can fight 八国联军 and won? Only the Chinese can.

It was the loser US knew they cannot win the war with the Jap that they use unconventional warfare used A bombs on the Jap instead.

The loser US was losing their carriers and planes to the super IQ Sumuria warrior japs and may have to surrender America land to uSthe Jap too if no A bombs was used.

Americans was a loser in WW2..... just a reminder used of A bombs was banned by NATO and UN in war.... US shd be charged for war crimes in WW2
Expected typical response coming from u.. Sorry I still don't agree cos imo China are just good to look @ only with their huge numbers, they will lose fighting the next war even to the Israelis...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expected typical response coming from u.. Sorry I still don't agree cos imo China are just good to look @ only with their huge numbers, they will lose fighting the next war even to the Israelis...

Chinese are warmongers and invented gunpowder.

They can come up with 孙子兵法三十六计 war strategies doesn't come easy... not writing Cinderella story...

sghainanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sissy boy.... brainwashed by Western media... Chins was behind support Vietnam and Korea war.. and won... fought with Japan over Formosa and won.

Won the illegal opium war 1832 and 1852. Won the war against French invasion of China 1876.... this were not wars than what was it?

Kick out those fake Jesus 八国联军 occupied China with Mao 100 flowers revolution...

Go read more war books written by Chinese.

fak u

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's own paper generals and the SAF despite only training and wargaming practice runs are still touted as one of the strongest armies regionally. I am therefore very sure China will not be a walkover as in the past. China has nukes too and the Yankees and Japs will die from indigestion even if they manage to subdue China.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's own paper generals and the SAF despite only training and wargaming practice runs are still touted as one of the strongest armies regionally. I am therefore very sure China will not be a walkover as in the past. China has nukes too and the Yankees and Japs will die from indigestion even if they manage to subdue China.
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against China n I know China is a great country with a rich n diversified history. I enjoyed all my frequent trips to China.
But when it comes to war it's a different thing altogether, the Yankees n Israelis are way way ahead! China has never fought in a real war, those that they were helping out here n there cannot be counted. We can see in WW2 how China was bullied, tortured, murdured n the women were raped by the enemy n they were helpless! Besides fighting among themselves, the Chinese has never invaded another country or colonized anyone in history! This is a clear cut example the Chinese are not cut out for war!

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against China n I know China is a great country with a rich n diversified history. I enjoyed all my frequent trips to China.
But when it comes to war it's a different thing altogether, the Yankees n Israelis are way way ahead! China has never fought in a real war, those helping out here n there cannot be counted. We can see in WW2 how China was bullied, tortured, murdured n the women were raped by the enemy n they were helpless! Besides fighting among themselves, the Chinese has never invaded another country or colonized anyone in history! This is a clear cut example the Chinese are not cut out for war!
By sheer force of present day circumstances and bad past experiences and humiliation, the Chinese PLA of today is a different animal. The Americans, Brits, Israelis, Aussies, Indians and Japanese also know that. That's why they join gangs like Quad Five Eyes and AUKUS to isolate and intimidate China. Lol

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
By sheer force of present day circumstances and bad past experiences and humiliation, the Chinese PLA of today is a different animal. The Americans, Brits, Israelis, Aussies, Indians and Japanese also know that. That's why they join gangs like Quad Five Eyes and AUKUS to isolate and intimidate China. Lol
it's because of intimidation by the CCP that Quad Five Eyes and AUKUS are formed.
with this new threat the Aussies may decide to armed itself with nuclear ballistic missiles.
https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/chinese-paper-tags-australia-as-target-for-a-nuclear-strike/

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLA has not been tested before so far, so no one knows!

Last edited: