• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Balance of superpowers - There's no comparison

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

China nowhere near with all the corruption and questionable shoddy parts. :biggrin:

INFOGRAPHIC: Balance of superpowers -- Comparing the armed forces of US and China

Even after several years of double-digit spending increases, China’s military reach is limited to its home territory. The reach of the US armed forces includes historical ties with traditional allies, geographic distribution and cutting-edge technology, as well as income through arms exports.

Alberto Lucas López, Cedric Sam
PUBLISHED : Wednesday, 03 June, 2015, 9:27am
UPDATED : Wednesday, 03 June, 2015, 1:54pm

back-0603_copy.png

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere US has occupied especially in the middle east left a state of destruction and turmoil. There is nothing to be proud about.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get it straight, dickhead. China is not yet a superpower, neither does it claim to be a superpower. Period. In 20 years' time, maybe, not now.

These comparisons are meaningless, just aimed at China-bashing and creating US-China discord. The US is still the sole superpower, albeit a declining one.

Just so, the anti-China PAP IB rabble-rousers are still very active in this forum. I'm watching you guys.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Pulse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get it straight, dickhead. China is not yet a superpower, neither does it claim to be a superpower. Period. In 20 years' time, maybe, not now.

These comparisons are meaningless, just aimed at China-bashing and creating US-China discord. The US is still the sole superpower, albeit a declining one.

Just so, the anti-China PAP IB rabble-rousers are still very active in this forum. I'm watching you guys.:biggrin:

There... i knew i hit a raw nerve. :wink: Can't take a piece of news positively and came in to show your displeasure but its not the case when there were numerous racists threads started by PAP IB. :biggrin:

You are watching me?? :eek: Then u are behaving like the PAP. Do u think that i give a shit? :biggrin:

PAP IB clones better watch out as i am trolling and multitasking all the time. The hunter becomes the hunted! :rolleyes:

The all lowercase / all UPPERCASE alphabet characters including yourself, steffychute, xpo2015, JohnTan, looneytan, frenchbriefs with their fake online personas can't fool me :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There... i knew i hit a raw nerve. :wink: Can't take a piece of news positively and came in to show your displeasure but its not the case when there were numerous racists threads started by PAP IB. :biggrin:

Dude, show me one racist post I made. I normally ignore all racist threads, whether they're about Chinese, Indians or Malays.

But I can't help commenting on stupid threads referring to China as a superpower when it's still a developing nation with 800 million living in poverty and loads of domestic problems ranging from Islamic terrorism, separatism, corruption, bubble economy and widening income inequality.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
In less-democratic countries, military leaders do favour some minor armed-engagements with other sovereignties to strengthen their position within the country's leadership.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
US is not a super power are you guys nuts ? US is a failed state.

THE CONGRESS SHALL HAVE POWER TO DISPOSE OF AND MAKE ALL NEEDFUL RULES AND REGULATIONS RESPECTING THE TERRITORY OR OTHER PROPERTY BELONGING TO THE UNITED STATES….

The Cabal owns USA and the world that's why all the doctors cannot and dare not cure your cancer even if they know how to, that's why our water has rat's poison (Chloride) in it.

8 Ways Corporations are Poisoning Our Food, Water, the Earth
http://www.nationofchange.org/8-ways-corporations-are-poisoning-our-food-water-earth-1362318238

Who's your Daddy ?!!! Who owns ya ?

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If China becomes a superpower, everything in this world will be fake. There will be no more safe milk for babies to consume. No more safe food for Sinkies to eat.