• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bai kut man KO muscular body trainer

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not the size that wins the fight... it is the point of impact . The scrawny man hits on the right spot.

This is like the battle of David and Goliath.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muscle guy grabbed scrawny chap on his right shoulder thinking he had rendered scrawny’s right (stronger) arm useless but scrawny’s left arm was the more lethal of the two. honest mistake. please move on.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That scrawny guy is exactly like my size (see my avatar). And I am just as lethal, so don't fuck with me okay.
same as what tarpow john used to say, only that he uses his elbow-shoving moves against elderly aunties when jostling for free food at rc events :frown:
It is not the size that wins the fight... it is the point of impact . The scrawny man hits on the right spot.

This is like the battle of David and Goliath.
apart from the right spot, it helps when it's a totally unexpected hit aka sucker-punch :cool: