• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Baey Yam Keng - a startling revelation

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was it a Freudian slip or was it a well crafted revelation to serve a specific agenda, this was what Baey said at the Young Guns forum on 29 Jan 14. ‘I am 100 per cent sure that not everyone is a PAP member. I’m very sure there are people who voted for opposition. And you have to take my word for that because I know more than you on CCC.

What a revelation! What was the intent and purpose for saying this? Was Baey trying to say he is very well informed, or was he bragging that he knows a lot of things? Or was it just a slip of the moment that he got carried away and said something he shouldn’t be saying?

Did Baey revealed anything? How was he to know that CCC members voted for the opposition? The vote is a secret right? I think I know the answer. The CCC members who voted for the opposition told him personally. Or maybe the CCC members told other CCC members and they told Baey. It must be like that. There is no other official means to know who voted for the opposition, unless there are things that I dunno as a layman. Layman does not know many things, they are simple minded people and will take everything at face value. Tiok boh?

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/...ign=Feed:+MySingaporeNews+(My+Singapore+News)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And yet chee baey donno his nasi pandang and bandung will cost more than 2.50!

Last edited:

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet chee baey donno his nasi pandang and bandung will cost more than 2.50!

WITHOUT PREJUDICE.
hmm,
1. its an honest mistake. Lets move on.
2. its an Isolated case.
3. this price only happens once in 40 yrs.
4. the food does not come with Premium Toothpicks.
5. he had exercised Maximum restraint before buying the food.
xXx

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably a warning to all the PA members who went astray. "We know who you are, we know who you voted for, cross us again in 2016 and there will be a chance for you to repent."

Bugger is just another pro-establishment running dog who get his monthly $15,000 payday to PR with the people. He does less shit than social workers and goes about acting like one, while getting 5x their salary. It's pretty clear he is the prettyboy face of PAP's attempt to win the hearts of the people, providing brainless soundbites and photoshoots for Braddell Brothel's daily ball-carrying exercise called the Shit Times.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the cracks are finally showing, PAP shall crumble sooner than i thought :p:p:p

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many get sack after voted for opp? Lol:rolleyes:

Unlike opposition supporting retards. PAP members support pple who can move Singapore forward. Opposition supporting retard will vote anyone including a dog if it's not from PAP. Even proven money grabbers like Low and Sylvia will probably get their votes after awarding contracts to kakis without tender. As far as idiotic opposition supporting retards are concern this never happened. It was all PAP lies. Sylvia Lim coming out to admit it doesnt count

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike opposition supporting retards. PAP members support pple who can move Singapore forward. Opposition supporting retard will vote anyone including a dog if it's not from PAP. Even proven money grabbers like Low and Sylvia will probably get their votes after awarding contracts to kakis without tender. As far as idiotic opposition supporting retards are concern this never happened. It was all PAP lies. Sylvia Lim coming out to admit it doesnt count

Closed one just a norm worker just to tan chia, Bro. :rolleyes:
anyway, u r free to vote for anyone.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF

Analysing the words of a bastard known to lie through his fucking teeth before

Nothing better to do is it?

WHY BOTHER TO DIG INTO THE WORDS SPOKEN BY LIARS?
VOTE OUT EVERYONE OF THOSE PAP MOTHERFUCKERS MAGGOTS COCKROACHES IN 2016
HAVE YOU NOT BE FUCKED AND TIEW AND KANNED ENOUGH BY THEM IN THE PAST?
YOU WANT TO BE FUCKED AND TIEW AND KANNED BY THEM IN FUTURE AS WELL?
MIND YOU! THATS NOT JUST YOUR ARSEHOLE
YOUR DAUGHTERS, YOUR SONS AND YOUR FATHER MOTHER ARSEHOLES THAT THEY ALL ARE FUCKING AND SCREWING

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah WP can vote for the PAP candidate too.

I voted for the PAP too, one time or the other & many people have done that too. What the F$%^$^^&K does the PAP thinks, that people must vote for them all their life...!??:mad: