• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Baey Yam cosplay in his sec school uniform what the FUCK

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He is preparing for his career after politics - cosplay. :rolleyes::eek::biggrin:
Either that or AV. But the demand is for girls in school uniforms not guys in school uniforms.:biggrin: Unless he's targeting gay audience :eek::roflmao:

007.jpg

Reactions: jw5

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think sec 3 & 4 still wear shorts leelee look very stoopid KNN also nowadays hark seng no longer as cool as my uncle's time KNN my uncle era is go tailor make the baggy pleats and small bottom gai KNN walk out of house only 大摇大摆 KNN go town or bt timah stretch of road see timid elite students will bully them KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think sec 3 & 4 still wear shorts leelee look very stoopid KNN also nowadays hark seng no longer as cool as my uncle's time KNN my uncle era is go tailor make the baggy pleats and small bottom gai KNN walk out of house only 大摇大摆 KNN go town or bt timah stretch of road see timid elite students will bully them KNN
Here is sample how my uncle and school mates literally and psychologically bullied baey yam keng in uniform :biggrin: KNN
test.gif

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This Cheebye is really an attention seeking idiot. But he's very popular with the market aunties at his Tampines ward.

Tell me about it... most of the aunties have wefies with him in their phones :confused::confused::confused: