• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

badge lady not wearing mask in mall again!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly man u. Look a round u. Many buildings have their compounds surrounded by walls and fences. From the top of the wall to the sky in one big hole easily fit any man climb through. Do u see people climbing over walls all the time? Of course not! Masks do help same thing as walls. :cool:
Wow.. virus and human being are the same and one of the kind. I didn't know that. Gees... i never wear mask and i didn't get covid. i guess i am not a human being but a virus.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly man u. Look a round u. Many buildings have their compounds surrounded by walls and fences. From the top of the wall to the sky in one big hole easily fit any man climb through. Do u see people climbing over walls all the time? Of course not! Masks do help same thing as walls. :cool:
Screenshot_20220821-142938_Opera Mini.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why you are a moron, always posting misinformed nonsense and thinking you are smart.

Fact: While COVID19 virus particles are indeed 0.1 microns in size, they NEVER float around by itself. Virus particles ALWAYS attach themslelves to something larger than 0.1 microns in size such as aerosols or water droplets which are passed by talking, sneezing, breathing...etc. That is why masks are needed to stop us from breathing in or spreading COVID19.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Masks to be optional indoors in S'pore, except on public transport & in healthcare settings: PM Lee​

PM Lee said the Covid-19 situation is stabilising

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why you are a moron, always posting misinformed nonsense and thinking you are smart.

Fact: While COVID19 virus particles are indeed 0.1 microns in size, they NEVER float around by itself. Virus particles ALWAYS attach themslelves to something larger than 0.1 microns in size such as aerosols or water droplets which are passed by talking, sneezing, breathing...etc. That is why masks are needed to stop us from breathing in or spreading COVID19.
I am unvaccinated and I have no worries. 3 jabs within a year and you are still so concern about breathing in and spreading the "virus"? Where is the confidence you have repeatedly shown for the MRNA vaccines? SG Mask mandates only applies to public transport and healthcare settings, as we speak.
Have you taken your 2nd booster?
Screenshot_20220722-080853_Gallery.jpg

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

You forgot the fact that the virus automatically stops spreading when you open your mouth to eat and drink at a height of 41.69m above floor level!