• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bad news for Najib & family, Bank A/Cs, in Dr. M's hands! No Money to pay any bills!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...-umno-considers-claiming-cash-seized-from-his

Ex-Malaysian PM Najib's bank account frozen; Umno considers claiming cash seized from his homes

Former Malaysian premier Najib Razak said he realised his account was frozen only when a cheque issued to pay for his daughter's medical treatment bounced.PHOTO: THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK
Published
Jul 11, 2018, 6:12 pm SGT
Facebook Twitter Email

PETALING JAYA (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - The personal bank account of former Malaysian premier Najib Razak has been frozen, a move he described as the "draconian actions by the government of the day".
In a statement posted on Facebook on Wednesday (July 11), Najib said he realised his account was frozen only when a cheque issued to pay for his daughter's medical treatment bounced.
"This bank account had no other transactions, as it was only used to receive my salaries as a Member of Parliament and my pension as the Menteri Besar of Pahang," he said.
"This account has nothing to do with politics. It has nothing to do with matters relating to the investigation conducted by the authorities," he added.
Najib was charged in Kuala Lumpur last Wednesday with three counts of criminal breach of trust and one count of abuse of power in relation to RM42 million (S$14 million) he received from SRC International, a former unit of troubled state fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).
His children, Mr Mohd Norashman and Ms Nooryana Najwa, had complained that their bank accounts were frozen after they posted half of Najib's RM1 million bail on July 4.

Najib said his children's bank accounts were unfrozen after they posted the remainder of his bail on Monday (July 9).
nz-najib-100718.jpg

Related Story
Ex-PM Najib's wife Rosmah denies buying jewellery from Lebanese firm
Related Story
Malaysian ex-PM Najib settles remainder of bail
Related Story
Lawyer Muhammad Shafee denies charging ex-Malaysia PM Najib S$806,000 in legal fees
He said he was dismayed at "such draconian actions by the government of the day".
"Some have speculated to me that due to the timing of the freezing, this might be to circumvent or frustrate the order of the court for me to raise bail. If taken in its entirety, it seems to allude to mala fide (bad faith)," he said.
"The authorities need to realise that I as (sic) an ordinary citizen too. As the head of my household, I too have bills to pay, medical bills to attend to and a household to run," he said.
He urged the authorities to give him access to his personal freedom until his trial is completed.
"If we do not respect the rule of law, rules of natural justice and the federal Constitution, we would eventually become a failed state," he added.
Meanwhile, Umno, the party formerly helmed by Najib, said it was considering taking legal action to claim the RM116.7 million cash that was seized by the police in its investigations into 1MDB.
Umno's legal bureau chief Azalina Othman said that the party was studying the legal issues on claiming back this money.
"The Umno legal team will make an application to the authorities that are involved, especially the police, to get and provide information for our next step of action. We hope that no parties speculate on this matter," she said in a statement on Wednesday.
The money was seized from homes linked to the former premier in several raids in May. Umno had claimed then that the funds were donations to its campaign for the just-concluded general election, and that the funds were to be transferred to the new leadership after Najib resigned as party president.
According to Umno, its Constitution allows for its president to source and manage party funds, including for the general election. It said that when Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad stepped down as Umno president, he had also handed back RM1.2 billion to the party.
Related Stories:
bp_najib_090718_56.jpg

Malaysian ex-PM Najib settles remainder of bail
vYu_0WTA4_o.jpg

Malaysia's anti-graft agency grilling of Najib's stepson Riza unprecedented, say legal experts
cpCtzLvw0_I.jpg

Bank accounts of Malaysian ex-PM Najib's other children also frozen

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/bank-accounts-of-najibs-children-frozen

Bank accounts of Najib's children frozen

Video of Najib’s children’s bank accounts frozen
Published
Jul 8, 2018, 5:00 am SGT
Facebook Twitter Email

PETALING JAYA • A day after Najib Razak's daughter Nooryana Najwa complained about having her personal bank account frozen, three other children of Malaysia's former prime minister appear to have suffered a similar fate.
Datuk Lokman Noor Adam, president of the pro-Umno NGO Pemantau Malaysia Baru (New Malaysia Monitor), said on Friday that he was informed the accounts of Ms Nooryana Najwa Najib, along with that of Mr Mohd Norashman Najib, Mr Mohd Nizar Najib and Ms Puteri Norlisa Najib, were frozen by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC).
The accounts were frozen in relation to the probe into Najib's involvement in the scandal at state fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).
Ms Nooryana had complained on Thursday that her bank account was frozen after she posted bail for her father the day before.
Mr Lokman lodged two police reports on Friday.
The first was against Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad for allegedly making baseless accusations constantly against Najib from 2015 to 2018, claiming that the latter had stolen RM2.6 billion (S$874 million) from 1MDB.

The second was against MACC chief commissioner Mohd Shukri Abdull for freezing more than 400 bank accounts in the 1MDB probe, including that of Najib's immediate family.
yq-najibsone-06072018_0003.jpg

Related Story
Son of Malaysian ex-PM Najib spotted dining with actress in Taipei
yq-nooryana-05072018_.jpg

Related Story
Malaysian ex-PM Najib's daughter Nooryana Najwa says bank accounts belonging to her and her baby frozen
Related Story
Ex-PM Najib's stepson Riza Aziz grilled for third day at Malaysia's anti-graft agency
Related Story
Najib charged: A timeline of events leading to his arrest
Related Story
Najib pleads not guilty to corruption charges linked to 1MDB, vows to clear name
On Wednesday, Najib claimed trial to three counts of criminal breach of trust and another charge of abuse of power involving RM42 million in payments he allegedly received from SRC International, a former subsidiary of 1MDB.
"This is inhumane, and what makes things worse is that I was told that Puteri Norlisa is not well and needs access to her account to pay for her medical treatment," said Mr Lokman, who is also a supreme council member of Umno, the party formerly helmed by Najib.
Najib and his wife Rosmah Mansor have two children, Ms Nooryana Najwa and Mr Mohd Norashman. He has three children from a previous marriage to Tengku Puteri Zainah Tengku Eskandar - Mr Mohd Nizar, Mr Mohd Nazifuddin and Ms Puteri Norlisa.
Datin Seri Rosmah also has two children from her previous marriage to Mr Abdul Aziz Nong Chik - Mr Riza Aziz and Ms Azrene Soraya.
THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK
SEE INSIGHT

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/najib-says-unable-pay-daughters-094104178.html

Najib says unable to pay for daughters’ medical bills

A. Ruban
Malay Mail11 July 2018

d6a5e5aef4e2f4776da6d705fffe8753

Datuk Seri Najib Razak is pictured at the KL courthouse on July 9, 2018. ― Picture by Azneal Ishak
KUALA LUMPUR, July 11 — After the authorities froze his banking accounts, former prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said today he is unable to pay for his daughters’ medical treatment.
Najib said the decision to freeze a particular bank account was uncalled for as it was the account which he received his salaries as MP and pensions.
“This account has nothing to do with politics. It has nothing to do with matters relating to the investigation conducted with the authorities,” he wrote on his Facebook page, referring to a court case, which saw him charged for three counts of criminal breach of trust (CBT) and one count of abuse of power.
“I only realised my account was frozen when my personal cheque issued for the payment of my daughters’ medical treatment bounced,” he added.
He, however, did not specify his daughters’ medical condition in the post.
Najib questioned the reason of freezing his account when the court had granted him bail for the said offenses.
“I am dismayed at the conduct, the timing and exercise of such draconian actions by the government of the day,” he wrote.
Najib claimed that some have speculated that the reason for doing so was to make it difficult for him to raise the bail amount.
On July 4, Najib was charged for misusing his position to receive RM42 million bribe as inducement to provide sovereign guarantee on behalf of the Malaysian Government for a loan of RM4 billion from government pension fund Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (KWAP) to SRC International Sdn Bhd.
He pleaded not guilty to all charges and bail was allowed at RM1 million. Najib was permitted to pay this in two installments.
In his Facebook post, Najib explained that as head of the family, he too had bills to pay.
“The authorities freezing my bank account has caused me hardship and difficulties in performing this role,” he wrote.
Like any other ordinary citizen, who is allowed to personal freedom until a trial is completed, Najib said he was also entitled to such treatment.
“I am pleading with all concerned to stick to the rules of a fair and impartial investigation,” he said.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm sure he can ask his good friend Pinky Lee for some financial assistance during these troubling times.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker really tried. He had to.

No money. U believe this clown's monies are all in bank accounts? He's not the sharpest tool in the shed since he didn't flee when he had the chance, but come on.... this is just utter stupidity.

Is it true some clowns are setting a GoFundMe for this fucker? Anyone setting up a monthly Patreon for him? haha