• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bad investment in teak trees - TKL

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Mr. Tan
Please help me to share this article in your Facebook page.

I am a current investor in Jardin Smith International Pte Ltd (JSI) based in Singapore. Besides land banking, JSI also secures investors for agricultural products.

I was one of the earliest investor in their teak products (sold by APC and now fronted by APS as the marketing agent in Singapore).

Since May 2014, I have been following up with JSI wrt my teak investments. Unfortunately, there are a lot of unanswered questions to date and this eventually lead to APS offering a verbal package settlement when APS took over the case after the person in charge at JSI left during the last quarter of 2014. More unfortunately, APS/JSI/APC are now refusing to fulfill some of the terms of the verbal settlement terms. I am currently exploring legal options at my end.

For now, would I like to share my experience and encourage all teak investors to start asking questions including but not limited to the followings:-

a) APC has advised that APC has never sell Gliricida as an ongoing revenue as per the marketing materials presented to investors by JSI. APC only give returns on Gliricidia up to 5 - 6 years depending on the teak growth rate.

b) For investors with contract terms requiring APC to submit annual reports wrt to the growth status of your teak trees, please note that APC has not been submitting them for my case and it becomes a problem when I get a shock from the growth numbers specific to my trees.

c) For investors who were given free 7 years old teaks (25 for every 250 teaks purchased), please check and ensure that the teak trees are growing normally. (I was initially told my 25 11 year old free teak trees are worth only $1000 and later on quoted another number $11,000 when I challenged them). Anyway, the quotes are far from the the projected price and the measurement of the teak trees as at the 7th year onwards was not given for subsequent verification to establish the health of the trees at that point in time .... We were told they are healthy trees).

d) For those who have received yearly reports from APC, you might want to verify the latest numbers for your teak trees as compared to the average numbers provided by the APC report. There is a huge gap for my case which cannot be reconciled.

The above are the key issues I faced. Will leave it to you guys to find out more for yourself.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
y he's compraining? ... he shud noe dat cabinets in sinkielan r ze most xpensif n iz material sucks ...

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
These conmen can think of all sorts of ideas to get people to invest with them so just be careful.

that's why sinkies are stupig. over the years, this red dot or black hole is full of shits and scams. way back it was Raffles town club, the garmen closed both eyes and they became bolder then sim lim squuare and soon same blatant con job involving wine investment, land banking in UK, ostrich farms, MLM, housing projects in USA, gold guarantees and gold schemes and then latest brazil housing projects, etc. why so stupid and greedy all these morons. they deserved it!!!! largest ponzi scams is the property markets in sinkieland. when the old man goes it is going downhill all teh way.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's why sinkies are stupig. over the years, this red dot or black hole is full of shits and scams. way back it was Raffles town club, the garmen closed both eyes and they became bolder then sim lim squuare and soon same blatant con job involving wine investment, land banking in UK, ostrich farms, MLM, housing projects in USA, gold guarantees and gold schemes and then latest brazil housing projects, etc. why so stupid and greedy all these morons. they deserved it!!!! largest ponzi scams is the property markets in sinkieland. when the old man goes it is going downhill all teh way.

This fellow, invested in "CPF" too right?..so he is a believer...can believe anything.:biggrin: