• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Background of the 48 sway lang

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All fair in love and war, its a fair game. If the authorities deems fit to expose the men identity then they should also do likewise for the gal. By not doing so, they are only encouraging future young minors like her to commit their acts behind the cloak of anonymity created by the gov.
What the authorities should do is to name the parents of the girl.

Yes the guys got everything expose........she already not charged.......knn practically getting off scot free.....

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these tips will not help if the girl is underage and u booked a hotel room in your own name.
They will get whatever info they can from the pimp, and the rest from the hotel.

You are right.

The other option is to follow what Frankiestine suggested by paying a Bangala money to make the phone call and check-in under his name at the hotel. But, I emphatically do not recommend this modus operandi as it is fraudulent. The cheongster may end up being arrested and charged for fraud which is an offence even if the girl is of legal age.

The best legal option available is to obtain diplomatic immunity. I heard some poor Africa countries are selling diplomatic status along with diplomatic passports to anyone for the right amount of money.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right.

The other option is to follow what Frankiestine suggested by paying a Bangala money to make the phone call and check-in under his name at the hotel. But, I emphatically do not recommend this modus operandi as it is fraudulent. The cheongster may end up being arrested and charged for fraud which is an offence even if the girl is of legal age.

The best legal option available is to obtain diplomatic immunity. I heard some poor Africa countries are selling diplomatic status along with diplomatic passports to anyone for the right amount of money.
Hotel got CCTV camera.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Senior practicing lawyer to be charged in Round 3......

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story/OMYStory201204191525-328658.html

【名人嫖雏妓案】第三批提控名单近日出炉 资深名律师也涉嫖雏案

盛传第三波提控名单将在近日出炉,预料会有更多人被控,当中竟包括知名律师。

轰动狮城的名人嫖雏妓案,这个星期一在初庭正式引爆,直到昨天,已有48名男子被控上庭,在坊间掀起热烈讨论。

据报道,警方去年12月采取雷厉行动,接连粉碎了至少3个网络卖淫集团,其中包括涉及这起雏妓案的龟公谭文超所经营的“淫窟”。

一般相信,警方在逮捕谭文超后,从他的手机和电脑记录中发现花名册,导致80多名嫖客先后被警方传召问话。如此一来,扣除了已被控的48名男子,还有至少30名男子,未遭到提控。

据晚报探悉,这起嫖雏案相信还会爆出更惊人的第三波提控名单,惹上官司除了还有来自商界或金融界的专业人士,相信还有至少3到4名的律师和高级军官等。

对于有执业律师涉案,法律界人士大感震惊。完整报道,请翻阅19.04.2012《新明日报》

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,
what happens when a lawyer knows the law but breaks it?

61_glenn_knight.jpg

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the authorities should do is to name the parents of the girl.

Is it true? I am hearing that the father of the prostitute is a well known tv actor. He is often appearing in comedy shows with Jack Neo and Mark Lee. Does anybody is knowing?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it true? I am hearing that the father of the prostitute is a well known tv actor. He is often appearing in comedy shows with Jack Neo and Mark Lee. Does anybody is knowing?

her real name is Thia Hwee Koon ...which comedy actor surname is Thia ?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are well known tv actors in Singapore? :confused:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
her real name is Thia Hwee Koon ...which comedy actor surname is Thia ?

For your info, Alamak (as this Thia actor is known as) has 3 very pretty daughters. His wife used to sell candy at Bishan Junction 8. I won't be surprise that this is his daughter.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For your info, Alamak (as this Thia actor is known as) has 3 very pretty daughters. His wife used to sell candy at Bishan Junction 8. I won't be surprise that this is his daughter.
Alamak, one of the last person to expect his own daughter is the underage pros. Something is really wrong with Sinkee Education system liaoz.