• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Background of the 48 sway lang

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
44. Atet Kardjono Sianandar, 39 - Businessman / Company Director (2 Companies)

Where is Debone the keling-wannabe who proudly praised the intelligence of kelings for not being implicated in this underage sex case?

He is not keling wannabe. Pls read my signature. He is a chup Ching keling kia. When I first exposed him to be keling kia, he countered in a few threads writing some Chinese words and half past 6 hanyu pinyin. Then I realised that he might be chup ching and change my signature. That moment shut him off. :biggrin:
Next time see him here, just call him chup Ching keling kia.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
With this case... Lau Kuay Bui (old prostitutes) business should be doing well as clients are worried about having sex with a minor!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
9. Qiu WenBo @ Allan Khoo Wenbo (邱文博), 27 - Convicted and sentenced to 9 months imprisonment in 2010 for screwing a
student prostitute without paying, stole her mobile phone, threaten to upload their sex video and blackmailing her $3K.

This asshole is the worst of the lot.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
disgusting,they dun deserve that. Unknowingly they went into paid sex with an under aged prostitute, they are not your typical rapists. This has gone way overboard. Next time, IRs unintentionally let in one under aged patron in how....send the CEO, COO, CFO, CSO all to jail?

That is your sinkie low life govt... luckily i am not part of your sinkieland shit... hehe

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9. Qiu WenBo @ Allan Khoo Wenbo (邱文博), 27 - Convicted and sentenced to 9 months imprisonment in 2010 for screwing a
student prostitute without paying, stole her mobile phone, threaten to upload their sex video and blackmailing her $3K.

he is probably the least stressed of the lot.........since he is of the been there done that category

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
579023_336511379735517_181333458586644_882769_1328304928_n.jpg

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal

this fella is the most drama one.. hahahahahaha
knn no money still want to eat chicken, and still dare to steal her hp and black mail her.

if they make a movie out of this case, this character is one they cannot miss out.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is not keling wannabe. Pls read my signature. He is a chup Ching keling kia. When I first exposed him to be keling kia, he countered in a few threads writing some Chinese words and half past 6 hanyu pinyin. Then I realised that he might be chup ching and change my signature. That moment shut him off. :biggrin:
Next time see him here, just call him chup Ching keling kia.

In other words, he is a bastard, a half-breed, a mongrel dog.

It's like the D&D half-elf or half-orc race: not as strong as a pure breed of either race, inherits weaknesses of both races, and ostracized by the communities of both races.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder pappies almost lost Joo Chiat SMC.....knn their people busy calling kuays....

There's a rumor that former Joo Chiat MP Chan Soo Sen was a big time pimp and frequented the adult entertainment joints.

Pic-ChanSooSen.jpg

Classic cheekopek look

It makes sense, because the proliferation of prostitutes in Joo Chiat happened under his watch.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's a rumor that former Joo Chiat MP Chan Soo Sen was a big time pimp and frequented the adult entertainment joints.

It makes sense, because the proliferation of prostitutes in Joo Chiat happened under his watch.

I was told that he was ask to step down becos of a neh neh squeezing incident. I must qualify that this is hearsay.