• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Baby Jubilee Goodie Bag

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Samsters, I was inclined to ignore the latest show of caring from our government seeing that I am not able to benefit. But now that we are constantly being accosted by cute ads and popups at every turn asking for suggestions, let's do our part.

Let me start:

1. A written assurance from the government that any father (who has at least 12 years of education ) of a jubilee kid will be assured of a job with a living wage until the kid is 21. Let's set it at 1/25 of the salary of a government minister.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Samsters, I was inclined to ignore the latest show of caring from our government seeing that I am not able to benefit. But now that we are constantly being accosted by cute ads and popups at every turn asking for suggestions, let's do our part.

Serves you right for not using an ad blocking software and/or Internet Explorer.