• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Baby brains

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently my mum showed me a black and white photo of me. The photo was taken when I was about 6mths old. Strangely I have some recollection of the events that happened while the photo was taken. It seems like my brains functioned almost same as a baby and as a adult :confused: Can anyone remember anything not like vague but quite clear as a baby ?

Apart from this, about 4 yrs old onwards I started to feel that woman are attractive but just didn't know what and why, just feel like touching my neighbour's hand .

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Apart from this, about 4 yrs old onwards I started to feel that woman are attractive but just didn't know what and why, just feel like touching my neighbour's hand ."

Have you turned into a serial rapist or something?

ls-knnbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Apart from this, about 4 yrs old onwards I started to feel that woman are attractive but just didn't know what and why, just feel like touching my neighbour's hand ."

Moslem pig,

At what age did you start wanting to strap a bomb to yourself so that you can kill those whose faith are different from yours?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My endurance level is far greater than those serial rapist or molesters. Also I understand it is not right to commit these crimes.